Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Stevie Nicks Featured on 'Lust For Life'

Don't know if someone mentioned this, but has Lana ever talked about Stevie before?

hmm been looking online but couldn't find anywhere where Lana cited or talked about Stevie Nicks... she is cited as an influence on alanwikia and apparently Stevie watched her perform at a private event once in 2011 but couldn't find anything more.

Couldn't find any interviews where Lana talked about her, but in that contentious 2014 Rolling Stone interview ("I am confident. I am.") by Brian Hiatt he quotes Jimmy Iovine comparing Lana to Stevie again. Status magazine said in their interview that Lana took inspiration from Stevie Nicks, but didn't quote her saying that. Same with Pitchfork.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I've literally only heard or read ever through Lana herself what song should I listen to first in order to get excited about the collab?

Hmm, a song I really like, although I myself don't know alot Stevie Nicks songs I really like Talk to Me

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I've literally only heard or read ever through Lana herself what song should I listen to first in order to get excited about the collab?

Gypsy and Rhiannon

giphy.gif

I forgot about Seven Wonders omg :defeated:

i don't know what it would happen to me i don't kno i would oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooawdsafasdas

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

stevie is THE legend this is amazing and beautiful

I can def do without the sean lennon. nothing against him, just he's only famous because of his father and quite frankly his voice isn't even all that. Stevie is amazing. The Weeknd's alright, I like him

I can def do without the sean lennon. nothing against him, just he's only famous because of his father and quite frankly his voice isn't even all that. Stevie is amazing. The Weeknd's alright, I like him

i could do without the weeknd, he seems like the opposite of what lana is in terms of contemporary music

but stevie is perfect and timeless

features shouldn't be done just for the sake of featuring someone i wish i knew lana's thought process