Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Lana shopping in Hollywood, CA - April 26, 2017

Those sunglasses... :diva:

I want them. If anyone finds them or a dupe please shoot me a link! 

they're called "my girl" which reminds me of your girl and lana is wearing them it's all too good :defeated: here are some cheaper ones tho (x, x)

i used to have a pair exactly like this a year or two ago, i never wore them and they weren't in style so i gave them to my mom & idk what she did with them  :deadbanana:

also: do we have a lana clothes exacts/dupes thread? because i love finding these things & i also have some questions of my own that maybe other people could find lol

UbsOye5.png

It took me like 30 seconds to realize she was holding her phone in the first pic. I could have sworn it was a random toothbrush. 

HAHAHAHA

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

they're called "my girl" which reminds me of your girl and lana is wearing them it's all too good :defeated: here are some cheaper ones tho (x, x)

i used to have a pair exactly like this a year or two ago, i never wore them and they weren't in style so i gave them to my mom & idk what she did with them  :deadbanana:

also: do we have a lana clothes exacts/dupes thread? because i love finding these things & i also have some questions of my own that maybe other people could find lol

If there's not, please start it! :flutter:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif