Sign in to follow this  
cherrybaby

Lana Del Rey spotted in Los Angeles - May 30, 2017

WHAT are you kidding!!! I saw these pics on instagram and thought they were from 2014!!! Like deadass! She looks so good!! Her side part!! Her lips!! Oh my god my baby is so gorgeous I am having an attack forever young & beautiful

She's serving teas from this look aka one of my favourite candid looks in one of my all time favourite style periods September 2014

50684474298_56c040872a_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I think she has a bruise or something under her eye. Has anyone else noticed she's been covering up half of her face a lot recently? wonder what happened if it's anything. anyways, she looks really pretty here

g68BRo8.gif

I think she has a bruise or something under her eye. Has anyone else noticed she's been covering up half of her face a lot recently? wonder what happened if it's anything. anyways, she looks really pretty here

it looks darker than the other -under the eye section of her face - even though it has a shadow there due to her hair covering the area

maybe she let her cellphone drop on her own face, she def looks clumsy and it's something she would do

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

So there is a picture of Lana from The Weeknd concert the other night and she has a bruise under her eye. Don't know if it's actually a bruise, but it looked like it to me. That's why she has her hair like that in these. I'll be lowkey worried.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric