Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

As @trashmagics suggested on the ''Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread'' here it is our ''Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion'' thread.

:smile2:

I know there's some of you, like me, who can't wait to listen to the full song. So, please, let's talk about it, share rumours, share what we expect from the full song etc.

I really hope it comes on LFL, for sure it fits this album.

LIB haters: please, step back  :byeh8rs2:

original.gif

Hi. My actual name is Cameron. And it's been 2 whole months since I've listened to the Trailer. I hope to continue my progress... But each day becomes blacker than the last

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Honestly it's been 2 years though LET THE GOOD SIS SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. 5 years if you count the year it was actually recorded in but good lord. I'm not gonna comment any further because I'm going to have a literal meltdown over Lionsgate hoarding this cinematic masterpiece.

Honestly it's been 2 years though LET THE GOOD SIS SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. 5 years if you count the year it was actually recorded in but good lord. I'm not gonna comment any further because I'm going to have a literal meltdown over Lionsgate hoarding this cinematic masterpiece.

Wait, LIB was recorded in 2012? Holy f*ck, how this hasn't leaked yet?

It must be a precious gem, for sure.

original.gif

two years later I am rewatching the trailer and still welling up at how BEAUTIFUL this song is

still gives me chills

seriously if this was ever released, it would top my all time favourite of Video Games (and no song has EVER come close before)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png