Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

I think all the individuals guilty of hoarding what is essentially a national treasure should be put in prison for life. I will continue to cry myself to sleep every night that I don't have LIB.

This is a dumb thread, if Life is Beautiful had any chance to leak it's gone now. It could've been got back in the hacking of 2012 but it seems it was recorded aftwerwards towards the end of the year, and it's not on any publishing sites so. I guess all you guys can hope for is if Lionsgate hands over the rights to Lana or there's a mass hacking over there (which both are wildly imaginative as it is). Seems like a mad boring song, too. a shorter Fine China.

I think all the individuals guilty of hoarding what is essentially a national treasure should be put in prison for life. I will continue to cry myself to sleep every night that I don't have LIB.

No one but Lionsgate is "hoarding" it, and they rightfully own it.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

This is a dumb thread, if Life is Beautiful had any chance to leak it's gone now. It could've been got back in the hacking of 2012 but it seems it was recorded aftwerwards towards the end of the year, and it's not on any publishing sites so. I guess all you guys can hope for is if Lionsgate hands over the rights to Lana or there's a mass hacking over there (which both are wildly imaginative as it is). Seems like a mad boring song, too. a shorter Fine China.

No one but Lionsgate is "hoarding" it, and they rightfully own it.

Cool haha but you need to lighten up a little

I was walking outside the Observatory today during the day. I usually go to this spot where tourists usually don't go and I was watching the leaves rustle in the wind, the sun making em sparkle. Would've been perfect listening to the track in the scenery and just looking at the city below. 

UV/Honeymoon

Seems like a mad boring song, too. a shorter Fine China.

Please don’t slander Fine China like this :rip:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif