Lucas B.

Thirst for Life Is Beautiful Discussion

No one asked me, but  shouldn't it have been the thirst for "Life is beautiful" discussion thread

As opposed to  it seems like the ttile is "Thirst for life"  IS beautiful discussion which is how I read it.  making it seem like a parody of Lust for Life/Thirst for Life instead of a discussion of

and a thirst for life

thirst for life

and a thirst for life

thirst for life

keeps us alive

keeps us alive

and a thirst for life

and a thirst for life

What would Anthony Quinn think? 

What would Anthony Quinn think?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

That bitch is coming. I have a feeling. Yosemite cannot relate

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I NEED THIS TRACK      GpeWeBn.gifGpeWeBn.gifGpeWeBn.gifGpeWeBn.gifGpeWeBn.gif                                                              GpeWeBn.gifGpeWeBn.gifGpeWeBn.gifGpeWeBn.gifGpeWeBn.gif

Who doesn't. :oprah:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It's a few decades into the future. We're still here. Lana releases a new commercial for her perfume line, Life is Beautiful. It's aired in France first bc she's decided to name it in French

https://youtu.be/7obMBw_zNqE

The song still doesn't see the light of day bc of a certain set of wrought iron gates, feline guarded.

Here's the promo poster:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xeUd6ggx2jw/VnPiBBBvz6I/AAAAAAAAgvc/C7p7YjUtQrI/s1600/julia-roberts-pubblicit%25C3%25A0_profumo-la-vie-est-belle-lancome.jpg

:oprah:

UV/Honeymoon

They would never bother doing new editions of that crap film. Or they're idiots if they do.

It'll be released posthumously and I'm old so I'll never get to hear it :'(

Instead of feeling sorry for yourselves you should be feeling sorry for the likes of me and evil and Graham

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

We did it for fun

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

We did it for free

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I did it for you

8LQ1.gif

Another album without LIB on the tracklist... Maybe she'll release it on the 10th career anniversary? We can still have hope, right sisters?

And a lust for Life Is Beautiful keeps us alive.

original.gif

Ok so like a refresher update or something, but is anyone still longing as much for this song like they were maybe a few years ago? Maybe it might b the new music coming to us soon, but ngl, I still think of what happened to this track from time to time. 

TLY, 13 Beaches, Y&B, from what I can think of atm, are what comes closest to rekindling that sort of magical longing that this track always seemed to have, at least from the trailer vid we skimpily got. How to Disappear's beautiful, but more so in a diff vein. Maybe it's just bc we haven't heard the track ever, up til now, that keeps it that way. It's stupid impractical but maybe we'll never know 

UV/Honeymoon