Sign in to follow this  
H E R O I N

VENEZUELAN CRISIS

This is truly a sad situation and I feel so worried for the people over there

Also is it just me or it this not discussed enough in the news? 

No it isn't. all the media is focused about is syria and all that other shit because it pushes their immigration & trump rhetoric..

This is truly a sad situation and I feel so worried for the people over there

Also is it just me or it this not discussed enough in the news? 

We (the venezuelans) don't even know what is happening right now, the government has total control over the press and the media.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I only heard about this recently (I've been living for such a long time in my own bubble of studying and fangirling) and it makes me sad and SICK that people like your president (and other presidents around the world) using their power the wrong way! People are STARVING. Don't you think it's more important to fix that problem instead of giving yourself MORE power??! I read in the newspaper the other day that people are fleeing to Brazil... it's insane.

I'm so sorry for what's happening there guys, I hope you and your families, relatives and friends will stay safe until it's over.

Things like this makes me wanna work with humanitarian rights... ugh! It's just so stupid l!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's sad, I live in Peru and most people see your country with grief, I always see empty supermarkets , fuc if you are from Venezuela u must talk Spanish lol, bueno siempre veo que los supermercados están vacíos, la gente se pudre de hambre y hay constantes protestas y demasiada delincuencia, es muy triste la realidad que se vive, dios te proteja :(

i will love you until the end of time.

It's sad, I live in Peru and most people see your country with grief, I always see empty supermarkets , fuc if you are from Venezuela u must talk Spanish lol, bueno siempre veo que los supermercados están vacíos, la gente se pudre de hambre y hay constantes protestas y demasiada delincuencia, es muy triste la realidad que se vive, dios te proteja :(

En estos momentos estamos peor :')

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I just can't even read anything about this... it makes me so damn depressed. Also I'm in love with a Venezuelan and it hurts even more.

Creo que desde que inicie este thread hasta ahora, hemos ido de mal en peor. El próximo mes me iré del país,  dentro de los próximos meses siento que todo se volverá un desastre.

Creo que desde que inicie este thread hasta ahora, hemos ido de mal en peor. El próximo mes me iré del país,  dentro de los próximos meses siento que todo se volverá un desastre.

Enserio? :(

omg muchísima suerte, espero todo se mejore 

image.png

Enserio? :(

Si, en realidad vivo con el miedo de que algún día vaya a salir y me digan "No, ya no puedes salir". O peor, matarme estudiando y que no me den el titulo para ejercer mi profesión en el extranjero

Si, en realidad vivo con el miedo de que algún día vaya a salir y me digan "No, ya no puedes salir". O peor, matarme estudiando y que no me den el titulo para ejercer mi profesión en el extranjero

Tienes toda la razon, espero que dentro de poco dejes de vivir sin preocupaciones y puedas estudiar sin problemas y sin miedos, mucha suerte!!

Yo me tendre que quedar, no se si perder la Fe de que esto se arreglara, pero nunca abandonare a mi Pais 

So sorry to hear that it's gotten even worse for you, I hope something good will happen soon.  :spin:

Why don't we have a comforting hug smiley on this forum?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just heard that people stole animals from the zoo to eat them due to the lack of food.....

Im scared for you guys :(

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN POSSIBLY DO TO HELP? :toofunny: