Sign in to follow this  
H E R O I N

Lana Attending Gucci's 'In Bloom' Fragrance Launch in NYC - May 2, 2017

Her fillers look fucked up because they are new. I think she got them just a few days ago and that is why she was covering her face at the Weeknd concert and in candids

She does that all the time and they look bad bc she doesn't even give her face a rest.

It's what all the monsters complained about when gaga did it now she quit and looks way better.

i76mrxw.png 

She does that all the time and they look bad bc she doesn't even give her face a rest.

It's what all the monsters complained about when gaga did it now she quit and looks way better.

well, her lips looked deflated for a few monts (see even the LFL single cover) but now I guess she's getting back to her old habits even with the smoking

im shocked at everyone's ability to tell when she gets fillers I never would be able to notice that

just look at how plumped her cheeks look + I guess it's difficult to notice because she uses them almost all of the time

giphy.gif

Cute little viddy she took for @youvegotnomale

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

All Smiles

50627447676_9431d341f4_b.jpg50627447671_c471a53415_b.jpg50627447651_11786b2b67_o.jpg50627447641_69e7a9a7a5_o.jpg50627543952_48f3b05671_o.jpg

She really did look beautiful last night.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

well, her lips looked deflated for a few monts (see even the LFL single cover) but now I guess she's getting back to her old habits even with the smoking

i think i know what you mean but they weren't. her lips have been plumped up to a new extreme this year like everytime we get pap pics (which is about every 2 weeks) they look freshly plumped. they've already looked super wonky at the red carpets early 2016 because of that ugly middle section that sets her whole mouth off and when she talks that part just hangs there in front of her teeth it's sooo strange that she just doesn't wait so they can be redone in some way that doesn't look as if she ordered a home kit for this. she would look ten times better if she got one of these things sorted out at least.

i76mrxw.png 

This talk about her lips and cheeks :deadbanana: . People just seeing things that simply aren't there. She had a slight correction on her nose and she inflated her upper lip that's all. To think that she gets injections every two weeks you have to be completely out of touch with these procedures. And something just doesn't add up: look at her hair, nails, make-up, she did almost nothing, her outfit was as unsexy as possible. So why would she do a painful procedure, repeatedly, when she clearly doesn't care how she looks. I will fuck up my face every month and I will choose the ugliest pair of shoes to my usual blue jeans white shirt outfit. Get a grip

i think i know what you mean but they weren't. her lips have been plumped up to a new extreme this year like everytime we get pap pics (which is about every 2 weeks) they look freshly plumped. they've already looked super wonky at the red carpets early 2016 because of that ugly middle section that sets her whole mouth off and when she talks that part just hangs there in front of her teeth it's sooo strange that she just doesn't wait so they can be redone in some way that doesn't look as if she ordered a home kit for this. she would look ten times better if she got one of these things sorted out at least.

I guess. It sound cliché but she really is a natural beauty and could easily avoid doing all this and look amazing anyways. At least she looked cute last night

giphy.gif

This talk about her lips and cheeks :deadbanana: . People just seeing things that simply aren't there. She had a slight correction on her nose and she inflated her upper lip that's all. To think that she gets injections every two weeks you have to be completely out of touch with these procedures. And something just doesn't add up: look at her hair, nails, make-up, she did almost nothing, her outfit was as unsexy as possible. So why would she do a painful procedure, repeatedly, when she clearly doesn't care how she looks. I will fuck up my face every month and I will choose the ugliest pair of shoes to my usual blue jeans white shirt outfit. Get a grip

she doesn't get injections every few weeks but she clearly doesn't give her face time to settle down before getting them again when her lip has been messy since last year (also throwback to when annedauphine met lana). we're not hating on her and we love lana but it's strange that she doesn't care enough to buy another pair of shoes for a year but then spend those coins on overdone fillers. i'm not the first/only person to notice this since a fellow australian member was talking about her overdoing her nose bridge fillers since mid 2012.  :oprah3:  

i76mrxw.png 

she doesn't get injections every few weeks but she clearly doesn't give her face time to settle down before getting them again when her lip has been messy since last year (also throwback to when annedauphine met lana). we're not hating on her and we love lana but it's strange that she doesn't care enough to buy another pair of shoes for a year but then spend those coins on overdone fillers. i'm not the first/only person to notice this since a fellow australian member was talking about her overdoing her nose bridge fillers since mid 2012.  :oprah3:  

Her face is asymmetric and she looks quite different from different positions. Her nose was a one time correction job which is not a great alteration to her face. She always had nice, prominent  cheeks. The only thing that she messes around are her lips but far less than some people are suggesting.

Also Her lips are a mess even in the LOVE video (I noticed this but didnt want to drag but whatevs now).... They look like PRUNES.

Like.........I don't even.............

Before:

HeEysL6.jpg

After:

YHld4fl.jpg

X90nWK6.jpg

Did she get a new surgeon? They have been CLUMPY for a while. I just cant....

Honestly the only thing I really think she overdoes is her nose bridge fillers. I think if she relaxed on that she would look a lot different.

Honestly the only thing I really think she overdoes is her nose bridge fillers. I think if she relaxed on that she would look a lot different.

Are nose bridge fillers a thing?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven