queenbitchpro

Ängie

I don't think I've listened enough to come up with an order of favorites yet but I'm pretty sure my fave is Here for My Habits. Idk why but I just love that song, always keeps me bopping.

Dope is a grower for sure. I wasn't crazy about it at first but I've been liking it more and more.

YOU'RE SO SWEET, YOU MY LITTLE CUPCAKE. YOU'RE SO BAD, MAKE ME SWEAT, FUCK'S SAKE.

YOU'RE SO SWEET, ALWAYS MAKE ME BLUSH. YOU'RE SO BAD, GIVING ME THE BEST RUSH.

:cumming2:  :illumilana2:  :lolliney:

TjmiIK4.png

She snapped  :smokes: which one of y'all did her like this LMAO

VmeCTG7.jpg

TjmiIK4.png

Come thru coke rage. But yah, that person is right. "It's an EP", "No it's a mini-album".. so it's an EP, honey.

#JusticeForSpun

TjmiIK4.png

I feel like this came out, but no one cared and now nothing is happening.

Do you think she will try to push one of the songs somehow?

she leaves Universal Music and she'll release Here For My Habits music video when Dope hit 500k on youtube

All of the singles were better! Her visuals are usually what elevate the songs. She should do one for 2013 and maybe Boss.

Did she credit Lana in the lyrics or did anyone mention it on her IG?

no, she always says: "she does not own the words and its not even similar melodies" 

but it doesn't sound like that  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

she leaves Universal Music and she'll release Here For My Habits music video when Dope hit 500k on youtube

no, she always says: "she does not own the words and its not even similar melodies"

but it doesn't sound like that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wait...seriously? I know it’s not a direct cover but she DEFINITELY got those lines from Lana. Is she joking?

Omg no tea no shade but there is absolutely zero percent chance that she didn't get that from Lana. I mean come on now... let's be real girlie...  :hoe:

TjmiIK4.png

She’s lying to herself smhhh I will just delete the song then! I can’t believe she won’t give credit for that blatant rip-off :toofunny: :facepalm:

the beginning of the song sounds like the stranger things opening theme , then Lana’s YCBTB with different lyrics

14417469274.gif

She’s lying to herself smhhh I will just delete the song then! I can’t believe she won’t give credit for that blatant rip-off :toofunny: :facepalm:

the beginning of the song sounds like the stranger things opening theme , then Lana’s YCBTB with different lyrics

OMG that's so accurate that is EXACTLY what it sounds like lmaooooo  :rip:

It's not even that great of a song there are better on the EP for sure.

TjmiIK4.png

She just released a double music video for HFMH and VIF!

I love her videos so much ugh queen of aesthetics

TjmiIK4.png