Amadeus

Eurovision Song Contest

Jonida-Maliqi-FiK-57-Albania-Eurovision-

tbh i used to hate the albanian entry at first but it's been out for what feels like a year already and i've heard the chorus so many times by now that i just dramatically scream along to it every time it comes on  :teehee:

i76mrxw.png 

tbh i used to hate the albanian entry at first but it's been out for what feels like a year already and i've heard the chorus so many times by now that i just dramatically scream along to it every time it comes on  :teehee:

So Natalia's Evil Twin's plan is working!  :hdu:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Well that's it, here's our song this year. Don't expect much from the performance, I just saw it live on TV and shit was underwhelming af although it was all I expected, some screen stuff and the vocalist is absolutely horrible live. We'll be at the bottom this year too lmao

Slightly off-topic, but it's a post-Eurovision release, so whatever...  :teehee:

Polina Gagarina (who finished second in Vienna back in 2015 with her song A Million Voices) released a new song called Melancholia and it's a bop!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So tomorrow it begins and I'm so ready for our country to flop once again! We truly deserve it. I have no expectations but based on what I've heard (and what I can remember) Sweden will get my vote this year as well. Montenegro needs to go.

So tomorrow it begins and I'm so ready for our country to flop once again! We truly deserve it. I have no expectations but based on what I've heard (and what I can remember) Sweden will get my vote this year as well. Montenegro needs to go.

the jury show is today already 8f70c6ea.gif

this year's been a mess can't wait for a country with a non-messy broadcaster to host it again DeadBanana.gif

i76mrxw.png 

so sad and disappointed because Portugal didn't make it to the final, in Bilal's words: this is unacceptable

Overall the chosen 10 is tragic tbh. All the filler performances made it. Voted for Portugal cause I knew it'd be robbed but I didn't know THAT much

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Overall the chosen 10 is tragic tbh. All the filler performances made it. Voted for Portugal cause I knew it'd be robbed but I didn't know THAT much

I'm pretty happy because I loved Cyprus, Belarus, Greece and Slovenia (among others) but Portugal was one of my favorite entries this year  :defeated:  now I'm rooting for Bilal tho, I really loved his song since day 1 and seeing how much he has improved vocal wise makes me so proud

giphy.gif

Wait I forgot about Iceland! They'll probs get my vote instead of Sweden :hooker:

why would u vote for swedish mediocrity representing sweden for like the 4th time in a row

i76mrxw.png 

why would u vote for swedish mediocrity representing sweden for like the 4th time in a row

I know, thank god I came to my senses when I remembered Iceland  :defeated:

This semi final was really really bad omg, so much bad singing. 

The 2 I really liked Serbia and Australia are in the top 10 and the third one I kinda love as an ironic joke, San Marino, is too. So im content with how it turned out.

For me Australia really is it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoVKpOodlos

I RARELY like any Eurovision song but I didn’t expect the first semi to be that bad... I wouldn’t have watched it if mom didn’t leave it on while she vacuumed lol.

Well most fun comes from making fun of these songs on twitter :D