Elle

New Song "Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind" Out May 15

I hated this at first but it really grew on me. I LOVE the part at 2:18-2:21 where it's just the instrumental for a bit. So gorgeous.

The vocals towards the end of the song is beautiful as well. Everything builds up without really going anywhere. Very interesting.

259042_789b606d6bbd5e3d8b5f1948df94ec793

This song was a bit underwhelming first half, and some of the lyrics were a bit, felt a bit less dynamic than what we're used to. . . but the chorus is just so beautiful sonically and in it's meaning too. I literally teared up a bit listening to the outro, it's just amazing.

A bit sad that it won't make the album, but I'm guessing she's gonna fit some more songs into it. Glad we still got it tho  :icant:

UV/Honeymoon

i like the childrens children line cuz shes like YO WHY DO I HAVE TO FEAR FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS WHEN EVERYONE COULD JUST BE CHILL AF ITS 2017 buuuuut iiii do hate this song now

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

the #1 song of 2017 and the single most important cultural and news oriented song since the 60s (or perhaps "Where were you when the world stopped" by Alan Jackson after 9/11.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

If we’re discussing songs on topics like war or injustice, I prefer U2’s “Bullet The Blue Sky” or “Sunday Bloody Sunday”. Lana’s Coachella isn’t that bad, and I think she did the right thing to not write a songs that’s completely political and kept the lyrics like her own diary instead, but I wouldn’t say it’s the song with th the strongest political impact out there...

But it isn’t bad, just wished for a slightly better instrumental like I’ve said before... although it kind of fits good where it is in the album track list order with that production.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Still waiting for a decent fan-made version with different instrumental or a better demo version leaks

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Still waiting for a decent fan-made version with different instrumental or a better demo version leaks

Tbh I think the album version is the demo version

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

On 5/13/2017 at 7:06 PM, Elle said:

I'm drunk as sun bur sllerney a new Lana song is confjrmed called Coachella wooetxla on mum mind

This is so camp :thumb3: I was still a nameless lurker at this time so I don't think I ever saw this.

the way everyone still shits on this song, and it's at least a top 10 for me on LFL

"Don’t forget me"