Elle

New Song "Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind" Out May 15

I'm not going to judge the title rn bc I feel like the song might make the title make more sense or be unrelated to it kinda like cruel world

And I'm happy we're getting new stuff tho but I hope Lana confirms this soon bc what if it was an accident like the Amazon preorder and the music week thing I hope this isn't the case though

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

There's still a possibility that it's fake news.

There's a clear contrast between Coachella snd  Woodstock and maybe she'll underline it.

I don't know if some of you had the same feeling watching her insta story where she praised FJM being on the radio. She was kind of passive-aggressive, I felt a little jelousy and bitterness in her attitude. She was like I had this guy singing randomly on my shows a while ago with a flower crown on his head and now his whiny voice and slow, melancholic songs are on the radio while nobody gives a shit about my music. FJM is parading his pretentious music and whiny voice on late night shows with the ubiquity of Lana visiting Starbucks while our fave is anouncing her next song on Anghami. Sad

Lyrics will so be like "I'm in Coachella, but feels like Woodstock in my mind" :lmao:

Just noticed Emile lined my cage with one of Lana's early drafts of the lyrics:

That whore Lorde just played Coachella

God, I wanna fucking choke Ella

Getting sleazy with G-Eazy at Coachella

After me he tried to poke Stella

It's like Woodstock in my mind

I need a good cock in my vagine behind

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

There's still a possibility that it's fake news.

There's a clear contrast between Coachella snd Woodstock and maybe she'll underline it.

I don't know if some of you had the same feeling watching her insta story where she praised FJM being on the radio. She was kind of passive-aggressive, I felt a little jelousy and bitterness in her attitude. She was like I had this guy singing randomly on my shows a while ago with a flower crown on his head and now his whiny voice and slow, melancholic songs are on the radio while nobody gives a shit about my music. FJM is parading his pretentious music and whiny voice on late night shows with the ubiquity of Lana visiting Starbucks while our fave is anouncing her next song on Anghami. Sad

But isn't that what she wanted? She's the one who chooses not to promo. She's the one who chooses to release her songs at the wrong times (unless the label chooses that stuff) and I'm not complaining, I like Lana for her music not sales but I'm just saying that I don't think she'd be jealous bc it was her choice to do that

But isn't that what she wanted? She's the one who chooses not to promo. She's the one who chooses to release her songs at the wrong times (unless the label chooses that stuff) and I'm not complaining, I like Lana for her music not sales but I'm just saying that I don't think she'd be jealous bc it was her choice to do that

It's not about the sales. It's about the quality of the interaction between the artist and his/hers audience. I'm absolutely not interested in seeing FJM performing but I love to see Lana again but maybe we don't deserve it.

It's not about the sales. It's about the quality of the interaction between the artist and his/hers audience. I'm absolutely not interested in seeing FJM performing but I love to see Lana again but maybe we don't deserve it.

Why do you think we don't deserve it? I mean I know she isn't required to really do anything for her fans and she should do what she's comfortable with but aren't we as deserving as the next fandom?

Y'all think it'll come with a preorder for album because there's no mention of it premiering anywhere just that it'll be available? And she said she wants a few songs released before the album so this would be three now

giphy.gif

Y'all think it'll come with a preorder for album because there's no mention of it premiering anywhere just that it'll be available? And she said she wants a few songs released before the album so this would be three now

It's a possibility but the thing is Lana has been unpredictable this era

I'm drunk as sun bur sllerney a new Lana song is confjrmed called Coachella wooetxla on mum mind

Honestly, this is one of the most iconic things to ever be posted on this damn forum