Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

On the surface the lyrics seem rather simple but the core idea that global preservation is more important than preservation of materials and self, is beautiful. This song is so polarizing. Quality is debatable this era but lyrically Honeymoon is shook

VyIsfwC.jpg

On the surface the lyrics seem rather simple but the core idea that global preservation is more important than preservation of materials and self, is beautiful. This song is so polarizing. Quality is debatable this era but lyrically Honeymoon is shook

I've been having the same thoughts too about the lyrics. There really simple but actually really effective and kinda cute. The production though doesn't match up. It should've been a quite, almost acoustic track with light instrumentation. But nope we got a basic trap instrumentation :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Got a million things I wanna say

Like what's it all for? Will it be okay?

Got a million things I wanna say

I love that verse.

I want her to do a half an hour + interview where she just talks about the world and life

"In the next morning / they put out the warning

Tensions were rising over country lines
I turned off the music / tried to sit and use it--All of the love I saw that night"

:rip:

might as well put #NotMyPresident in her instagram bio :rip: ..

"And what about all their wishes?
Wrapped up like garland roses
Around their little heads"

"Maybe my contribution / could be as small as hoping

That words could turn to birds and birds would send my thoughts your way"

:sadcore2:  :krylie:  How can you guys not like such a sweet song 

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

Not to beat my own meat, but I was listening to CWOMM and thinking about how the line "Cause baby for a minute, it was Woodstock in my mind" would sound great  as "it was 1969" because that was the date of the iconique woodstock festival. And the song could just be called Coachella 1969, also mimicking the crazy political landscape at the time being similar today and how she called out how what we're facing isn't much different than past generations in the LfL trailer

Guys okay so I have a theory as to what Coachella (I'm shortening it ok) is about. 

There's a short story called The Last Question about this computer that can answer any question in the universe except one-- whether or not entropy can be reversed to avoid the heat death of the universe. 

In Lana's new song, she was chilling at Coachella when she turned on the TV and saw a science channel special about the heat death of the universe, and she was like... god damn, all those flower children. 

Also, in the second verse

"Doesn't take a genius to know what they've got going (universe not destroyed by entropy)

and not wanna lose it cause they lost their mind (trying to reverse entropy)"

This is Lana's futureretro breakthrough. This era is about reversing entropy to avoid the heat death of the universe. She's climbing the stairway to heaven (because the Galactic AC is tall) to "ask him one question", which is "How can the net amount of entropy of the universe be massively decreased?"

There is no other way. This is the only true theory. 

here's the story though 

http://multivax.com/last_question.html

Guys okay so I have a theory as to what Coachella (I'm shortening it ok) is about. 

There's a short story called The Last Question about this computer that can answer any question in the universe except one-- whether or not entropy can be reversed to avoid the heat death of the universe. 

In Lana's new song, she was chilling at Coachella when she turned on the TV and saw a science channel special about the heat death of the universe, and she was like... god damn, all those flower children. 

Also, in the second verse

"Doesn't take a genius to know what they've got going (universe not destroyed by entropy)

and not wanna lose it cause they lost their mind (trying to reverse entropy)"

This is Lana's futureretro breakthrough. This era is about reversing entropy to avoid the heat death of the universe. She's climbing the stairway to heaven (because the Galactic AC is tall) to "ask him one question", which is "How can the net amount of entropy of the universe be massively decreased?"

There is no other way. This is the only true theory. 

here's the story though 

http://multivax.com/last_question.html

:legend: :legend: :legend:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif