Elle

Music Video Premiere: "Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd)"

You seem to care since you ALWAYS have to reply to what I post. If you really would mind that much, you'd put me on ignore but you chose to constantly insult me for my opinions. Petty.

I don't care dummy, I just love coming for your dead inside'd self

Love the video, I don't think it was cringy at all.

this video is soooo cute, she's just having fun and making what she wants and i'm so here for it. the vid reminds me of my own cheesy romantic day dreams, it's honestly something i would have made myself lol . i think people are upset because they're not getting the depressed lonely visuals they want but like just leave if u don't like it! we're all over here having fun and enjoying things, go be pretentious somewhere else

UbsOye5.png

i thought it was a cute simplistic video. im not a fan of the weeknd but i didnt mind him being there

lana and her dancers were absolutely my favorite part  :D

pNjWdpc.png

I had to watch it again when I saw some favorable comments. But no, I just can't watch it without fast forwarding it. This video is so ridiculous, on so many levels that I just can't. Is a cheap creative breakdown, that emphasize Lana's every weakness: she can't act or dance, she just look stiff and silly most of the time. This is the first Lana video I just cannot watch. Major dissapointment for me, LFL is in the end just a big pile of shit.

she's had worse videos, but i still think it was boring. i still miss BTD-era videos. i don't want them to be as depressing and morbid as they used to be, I just want that creativity, storytelling, production level, and cinematography back. Blue Jeans and National Anthem are perfect examples of not being overly dramatic, dark, morbid, or depressing, while still being stunning videos with great stories and cinematography. I've been bored with her videos ever since the UV era started and BTD/Paradise ended.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I enjoyed it a lot, even though it was quite simple and cute, but it's not revolutionary.  

I just don't feel connected to these videos like I did with the BTD era ones and SOC, if that makes any sense. There's just something missing. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

True.. the first minute was very interesting & cute.. but it went downhill from the scene the Weeknd shows up & then it becomes kinda basic & boring. Wish there was was more of her scenes with those girls & less of that 4 minutes of flirting on the H with Abel.

(talking of cringy does anybody remember her little dance sequence in 'Body Electric' part of Tropico with that albino guy? )

First of all the "albino guy" is a well accomplished model int he fashion industry named Shaun Ross. He was also in Katy Perry's ET Music Video a few years prior. And Tropico in it's entirety, the thematics, the story progression, and the people in it as a whole was anything but "cringy" (that word in itself is gross). It is to this day Lana or not, the most beautiful short music film ever made in my humble opinion. And lana can dance, have you seen her concert videos her fans take? She was playing it cute and safe, she couldn't makeout with him or dry hump because he's dating that Flop. 

I had to watch it again when I saw some favorable comments. But no, I just can't watch it without fast forwarding it. This video is so ridiculous, on so many levels that I just can't. Is a cheap creative breakdown, that emphasize Lana's every weakness: she can't act or dance, she just look stiff and silly most of the time. This is the first Lana video I just cannot watch. Major dissapointment for me, LFL is in the end just a big pile of shit.

The pope is a walking pile of shit.