Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It

Final Chorus Hidden Surround Lyrics (NOT THE BRIDGE IN 3:07):

even when you talk that talk with the lights of my sun then i'll know that i'll never feel ever feel lonely. (i have no fear)
even when i walk i walk with the lights of my sun then i know that i'll never will never feel lonely. (i have no fear)

pd.1 the final chorus is not mixed with the same bridge as the one in 3:07 i think.
pd.2 people really know how to put my effort down  :noparty:

i will love you until the end of time.

GUYS I JUUST FILTERED THE SONG I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID BUT I GOT A 99.5% ACCURATE LYRICS JUST BY HEARING IT! OH MY GOD

okay okay these are the lyrics:

Bridge Lyrics:

even when you talk that talk with the lights of my sun then i'll know that i'll never feel ever feel lonely. (i have no fear)
even when i walk i walk with the lights of my sun then i know that i'll never will never feel lonely. (i have no fear)
sing those lyrics will listening to the song and they are a exact match! oh my god i'm shook at my skills :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :krylie:  :krylie:  :krylie:

doing gods work. Can you share the filtered snippet? :creep:

GUYS I JUUST FILTERED THE SONG I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID BUT I GOT A 99.5% ACCURATE LYRICS JUST BY HEARING IT! OH MY GOD

Bridge Lyrics:

sing those lyrics will listening to the song and they are a exact match! oh my god i'm shook at my skills :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :krylie:  :krylie:  :krylie:

wrong

isn't it

even when i walk alone I'm not lost so you better believe that nobody can make me feel lonely because i hear

even when you talk the talk ... i have no fear

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Final Chorus Hidden Surround Lyrics:

pd. the final chorus is not mixed with the same bridge as the one in 3:07, they are simliar but with a few word changes and different key  :D

omg i complete missed the point here. thsese lyrics are for the final chorus and background vocals.

Yeah just post your filtered audio for us to work out bc your lyrics are so wrong. I cringed

image.png

Bridge Lyrics: Even when i walk i walk with the lord so you better believe that nobody can make me feel lonely, because i hear sweetest melodies

Even when you talk that talk well the lords on my side so i know that ill never feel ever feel lonely, i have no fear

stock-photo-young-couple-talking-through

appreciate tha link but this is all i hear

Bridge lyrics and the lyrics of background vocals on last verse are a bit different

i literally said that .......

stock-photo-young-couple-talking-through

appreciate tha link but this is all i hear

oh i remember i think you can only hear the left pan with headphones

i literally said that .......

oh i remember i think you can only hear the left pan with headphones

you just edited your post to change it from "Bridge lyrics" to "final chorus hidden surround vocals" and you can still see the original in white golds quote of your post. mess

Well... Maybe it's the demo vocals? :creep:

Like u filter of OTTR :creep:

just saying

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

you just edited your post to change it from "Bridge lyrics" to "final chorus hidden surround vocals" and you can still see the original in white golds quote of your post. mess

yes because i didn't meant to refer to the bridge in 3:07, i was refering to the final chorus, i know it's a mess but i tried  :noparty: