Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Lana Interviewed By Flaunt Magazine - New Titles Confirmed

I love interviews like this because it's actual journalistic work, it's not just ignorant questions slapped on the paper, there's research and love behind these words, it makes me so happy. A few lines on here have become some of my favourite things Lana has ever done. Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this. And it doesn’t always work, but I’ll be damned if I don’t fucking try

Totally agree-- there's beautiful writing there. It tells a story and asks meaningful questions about lana and her relationship to the world around her. Like lana was upset with spin but it's the journalists job to get a good interview not hers (although, still, fuck them)

Beautiful People (feat. Stevie Nicks) is going to be what Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch) FAILED to be !   :usrs:

& if we don't ever get to hear the solo versions of TNC and BP i-........58bcbf7d84c03058448021.gif

You're right. I felt bad for not liking that song

That’s why I was nervous about me being on the cover, and in big font “The Heartbreak Issue” because the thing is, I don’t feel heartbroken. So I didn’t want to continue a narrative that didn’t apply to me. Because the only person who truly cares about whether I continue that narrative, or any, is me. So I have to do my due diligence. And it doesn’t always work, but I’ll be damned if I don’t fucking try.”

I really loved this part, it's like she got tired of all those paradigms about her. I'm glad she's feeling happy  :woot:  I'm expecting very "Lana Del Ray" vibes with God Bless America, I like the way they described it as an anthem

2wn4whw.png

this era is refreshing. i love this evolution of lana--mature, open, thinking on a grander scale. i think she's finally realized what a good position she is in to create her art and she appreciates it now. and talking about the women in her life, omg, my heart. i need to hear "god bless america" immediately. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Does anyone know if Barnes and noble or any stores sell this magazine? Or is it only online? I don't wanna order it online it's so expensive with shipping

I went googling for this info and stumbled on this. Flaunt is kinda shady lol

https://storify.com/herdivineshadow/is-flaunt-magazine-the-most-condecending-publicati

LIZARD PEOPLE

this era is refreshing. i love this evolution of lana--mature, open, thinking on a grander scale. i think she's finally realized what a good position she is in to create her art and she appreciates it now. and talking about the women in her life, omg, my heart. i need to hear "god bless america" immediately. 

The way shes talking about it reminds me of this song by this angel

Tho OF COURSE lanas will be a different style! haha

Living for all the CAT promo on this site -- I let her know how much you guys loved her music the other day, and she was very happy to hear about it :smile:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Living for all the CAT promo on this site -- I let her know how much you guys loved her music the other day, and she was very happy to hear about it :smile:

You let her know? How did you do this magic Elle? did you just tweet her? ima do that right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYU_2LDUMlU

I've been ignoring all the posts of this on here for days now and I just finally listened to it. Instant love

LIZARD PEOPLE

I went googling for this info and stumbled on this. Flaunt is kinda shady lol

https://storify.com/herdivineshadow/is-flaunt-magazine-the-most-condecending-publicati

This was from four years ago.

@@Nick Del Rey

I would assume they sell it at Barnes and Noble, they have a huge magazine section, even one of the comments from the above link mentions seeing it at B&N.

This was from four years ago.

@@Nick Del Rey

I would assume they sell it at Barnes and Noble, they have a huge magazine section, even one of the comments from the above link mentions seeing it at B&N.

Yeah I know.

One of the comments further down says they called barnes and they said they discontinued it. But as you said it was 4 years ago and probably different locations carry different things

LIZARD PEOPLE

Yeah I know.

One of the comments further down says they called barnes and they said they discontinued it. But as you said it was 4 years ago and probably different locations carry different things

Cause I mean they also said the site doesn't sell it.  But it is available on the website.