#41 OFFLINE   lust

lust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 59d 8h 28m 8s

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:41 AM

Living for all the CAT promo on this site -- I let her know how much you guys loved her music the other day, and she was very happy to hear about it :smile:

Omg u kno her? Is there an album in the world because I'm in love with the singles she recently released
  • Elle likes this

#42 ONLINE   delreyfreak

delreyfreak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • LocationHigh By The Beach
  • Time Online: 28d 15h 39m 55s

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:42 AM

this was an amazing interview - very thoughtful comments from Lana and interesting and insightful questions asked by the interview.

The shoot is also AMAZING - definitely one of her best ever! If I didn't know Lana, I would have assumed this was literally shot decades ago. 

AMAZING WORK LANA! 

• daytonadeath, longtimeman and trashmagics like this

#43 OFFLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 3,349 posts
  • LocationLDN --> ATL
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 160d 20h 46m 58s

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:57 AM

Omg u kno her? Is there an album in the world because I'm in love with the singles she recently released

She was actually in a duo group with her sister Allison Pierce for 15 years called The Pierces! You may recognize their song "Secret" which was used for the Pretty Little Liars theme song. They have 5 albums together - I would recommend listening to Thirteen Tales of Love and Revenge & Creation since those seem to be more of the direction CAT is going. CAT's thread is here.

• lust likes this

FD7816CE-453F-4812-A50E-C5E301588632_zps

#44 OFFLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 3,349 posts
  • LocationLDN --> ATL
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 160d 20h 46m 58s

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:52 PM

My Flaunt magazine came today! Lana's spread is beautiful. Kylie Jenner has some gorgeous pictures in there as well (I'm KyJ trash, I love her) & Adam Lambert had a nice little interview in there too. I really enjoyed the magazine! It's huge though (286 pages) so the shipping makes sense.
08DEB5FD-9414-4B74-87D2-F432659F7B1A_zps
  • J.R.OMEGA, SuperMegaStan, Khris and 3 others like this

FD7816CE-453F-4812-A50E-C5E301588632_zps

#45 OFFLINE   Kitschesque

Kitschesque

☮ idol of daisies ☼

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Locationcrookback bog
  • Fan Since:april 2012
  • Time Online: 15d 22h 56m 30s

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:54 PM

My Flaunt magazine came today! Lana's spread is beautiful. Kylie Jenner has some gorgeous pictures in there as well (I'm KyJ trash, I love her) & Adam Lambert had a nice little interview in there too. I really enjoyed the magazine! It's huge though, so the shipping makes sense.
08DEB5FD-9414-4B74-87D2-F432659F7B1A_zps

Completely off topic but I'm digging your simple classic nailart bye

• Elle and meultraviolence like this

tenor.gif  Flowers for the ones you loved, flowers for the lost at sea.

#46 OFFLINE   Erik

Erik

i dare you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Time Online: 22d 9h 17m 16s

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:36 AM

wait so there's pretty much no way to get this unless you live in the US?  :defeated:

W44wpGw.jpg

#47 OFFLINE   Lovesick

Lovesick

Sad Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Time Online: 29d 20h 16m 7s

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:50 PM

how long is this issue out? Is flaunt magazine like a monthly thing? 

qiWl84K.png

#48 OFFLINE   strawberrymoon

strawberrymoon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Time Online: 5d 12h 13m 53s

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:51 PM

On newsstand it's due to be sold July of next month, so I'm hoping that it can be obtained that way, if they decide to stock the issues, which I'm quite worried about as by the looks of things they haven't stocked the previous issue which "released" on the 29th of May. This is probably the only way I'll be able to buy it, as by the looks of things they don't sell it in the UK in-store. (After scouring the magazine section of Selfridges in London this week)

BUT!! The pictures are beautiful, probably one of my favourite shoots she's done alongside Numero Tokyo and L'Officiel.

#49 OFFLINE   hydrangeas

hydrangeas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Time Online: 11h 29m 13s

Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:00 PM

On newsstand it's due to be sold July of next month, so I'm hoping that it can be obtained that way, if they decide to stock the issues, which I'm quite worried about as by the looks of things they haven't stocked the previous issue which "released" on the 29th of May. This is probably the only way I'll be able to buy it, as by the looks of things they don't sell it in the UK in-store. (After scouring the magazine section of Selfridges in London this week)

BUT!! The pictures are beautiful, probably one of my favourite shoots she's done alongside Numero Tokyo and L'Officiel.

Yeah, I was hoping to purchase it through Newsstand too, but it looks like they don't give the option to pick the cover. A bit annoying, but as long I get the actual issue I'll be happy.
 I love the Lana cover so much, and this is one of my favourite shoots of hers too. Pairing her up with David LaChappelle was a genius move.

#50 OFFLINE   strawberrymoon

strawberrymoon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 09:33 PM

Yeah, I was hoping to purchase it through Newsstand too, but it looks like they don't give the option to pick the cover. A bit annoying, but as long I get the actual issue I'll be happy.
 I love the Lana cover so much, and this is one of my favourite shoots of hers too. Pairing her up with David LaChappelle was a genius move.

I think when checking out you can choose the exact cover you want (although I'm not sure where exactly you are meant to say) from looking at other magazine listings on there that say so in the description (For example for Dazed magazine it says in the description you can "request the particular cover" or you will be sent a random one)

So here's hoping that you can!

#51 OFFLINE   fulvyo

fulvyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Time Online: 17h 24m 21s

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

You're right. I felt bad for not liking that song

I don't, I love Florence but that song is so mehh

• Cult Leader likes this

#52 OFFLINE   hydrangeas

hydrangeas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

I think when checking out you can choose the exact cover you want (although I'm not sure where exactly you are meant to say) from looking at other magazine listings on there that say so in the description (For example for Dazed magazine it says in the description you can "request the particular cover" or you will be sent a random one)

So here's hoping that you can!

Oh dang, I couldn't see that option when ordering :( I sent them a separate query about it, but no one ever got back to me, so I guess I'll just see what cover I end up with!

#53 OFFLINE   strawberrymoon

strawberrymoon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:26 AM

Oh dang, I couldn't see that option when ordering :( I sent them a separate query about it, but no one ever got back to me, so I guess I'll just see what cover I end up with!

I was on their twitter and I happened to see this : https://twitter.com/...202197105975296

I think this applies to ordering any magazines with multiple covers, so I hope this helps  :)

I'm going to order my copy closer to the release date, I just hope they have some left.

#54 OFFLINE   hydrangeas

hydrangeas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

I was on their twitter and I happened to see this : https://twitter.com/...202197105975296

I think this applies to ordering any magazines with multiple covers, so I hope this helps  :)

I'm going to order my copy closer to the release date, I just hope they have some left.

Oh this does help, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users