Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Lana Interviewed By Flaunt Magazine - New Titles Confirmed

Living for all the CAT promo on this site -- I let her know how much you guys loved her music the other day, and she was very happy to hear about it :smile:

Omg u kno her? Is there an album in the world because I'm in love with the singles she recently released

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

this was an amazing interview - very thoughtful comments from Lana and interesting and insightful questions asked by the interview.

The shoot is also AMAZING - definitely one of her best ever! If I didn't know Lana, I would have assumed this was literally shot decades ago. 

AMAZING WORK LANA! 

Omg u kno her? Is there an album in the world because I'm in love with the singles she recently released

She was actually in a duo group with her sister Allison Pierce for 15 years called The Pierces! You may recognize their song "Secret" which was used for the Pretty Little Liars theme song. They have 5 albums together - I would recommend listening to Thirteen Tales of Love and Revenge & Creation since those seem to be more of the direction CAT is going. CAT's thread is here.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My Flaunt magazine came today! Lana's spread is beautiful. Kylie Jenner has some gorgeous pictures in there as well (I'm KyJ trash, I love her) & Adam Lambert had a nice little interview in there too. I really enjoyed the magazine! It's huge though (286 pages) so the shipping makes sense.

51078409488_be0c2a00a2_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 5/19/2017 at 7:52 PM, Elle said:

My Flaunt magazine came today! Lana's spread is beautiful. Kylie Jenner has some gorgeous pictures in there as well (I'm KyJ trash, I love her) & Adam Lambert had a nice little interview in there too. I really enjoyed the magazine! It's huge though, so the shipping makes sense.

51078409488_be0c2a00a2_b.jpg

Completely off topic but I'm digging your simple classic nailart bye

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

On newsstand it's due to be sold July of next month, so I'm hoping that it can be obtained that way, if they decide to stock the issues, which I'm quite worried about as by the looks of things they haven't stocked the previous issue which "released" on the 29th of May. This is probably the only way I'll be able to buy it, as by the looks of things they don't sell it in the UK in-store. (After scouring the magazine section of Selfridges in London this week)

BUT!! The pictures are beautiful, probably one of my favourite shoots she's done alongside Numero Tokyo and L'Officiel.

On newsstand it's due to be sold July of next month, so I'm hoping that it can be obtained that way, if they decide to stock the issues, which I'm quite worried about as by the looks of things they haven't stocked the previous issue which "released" on the 29th of May. This is probably the only way I'll be able to buy it, as by the looks of things they don't sell it in the UK in-store. (After scouring the magazine section of Selfridges in London this week)

BUT!! The pictures are beautiful, probably one of my favourite shoots she's done alongside Numero Tokyo and L'Officiel.

Yeah, I was hoping to purchase it through Newsstand too, but it looks like they don't give the option to pick the cover. A bit annoying, but as long I get the actual issue I'll be happy.

I love the Lana cover so much, and this is one of my favourite shoots of hers too. Pairing her up with David LaChappelle was a genius move.

Yeah, I was hoping to purchase it through Newsstand too, but it looks like they don't give the option to pick the cover. A bit annoying, but as long I get the actual issue I'll be happy.

I love the Lana cover so much, and this is one of my favourite shoots of hers too. Pairing her up with David LaChappelle was a genius move.

I think when checking out you can choose the exact cover you want (although I'm not sure where exactly you are meant to say) from looking at other magazine listings on there that say so in the description (For example for Dazed magazine it says in the description you can "request the particular cover" or you will be sent a random one)

So here's hoping that you can!

I think when checking out you can choose the exact cover you want (although I'm not sure where exactly you are meant to say) from looking at other magazine listings on there that say so in the description (For example for Dazed magazine it says in the description you can "request the particular cover" or you will be sent a random one)

So here's hoping that you can!

Oh dang, I couldn't see that option when ordering :( I sent them a separate query about it, but no one ever got back to me, so I guess I'll just see what cover I end up with!

Oh dang, I couldn't see that option when ordering :( I sent them a separate query about it, but no one ever got back to me, so I guess I'll just see what cover I end up with!

I was on their twitter and I happened to see this : https://twitter.com/Newsstand_UK/status/873202197105975296

I think this applies to ordering any magazines with multiple covers, so I hope this helps  :)

I'm going to order my copy closer to the release date, I just hope they have some left.

Hey! Just curious, but did you happen to get your copy yet? 

No, sadly I still haven't been sent one. Newsstand contacted me to ask if I was happy to receive a different cover and I said I'd rather wait for the Lana one, and they replied saying it was almost a guarantee I would get it, as they were reordering her cover soon. Haven't heard anything since... Maybe I should badger them about it again.

Have you gotten yours yet?

No, sadly I still haven't been sent one. Newsstand contacted me to ask if I was happy to receive a different cover and I said I'd rather wait for the Lana one, and they replied saying it was almost a guarantee I would get it, as they were reordering her cover soon. Haven't heard anything since... Maybe I should badger them about it again.

Have you gotten yours yet?

Hello!! So sorry for the late reply, I just didn't see it till now :(  ( And sorry to revive a dead thread )

Yes, I just went ahead and ordered the only cover they seemed to have, which was the Tupac one. I kind of regret it considering the price and how badly I wanted the Lana cover, but at least she is in the magazine hey.  That's a shame they didn't get back to you there, I assume it's too late now unless they did deliver your request? All they told me when I emailed about the Lana cover was that they wouldn't be supplying that one, or something along them lines. Anyway! Sorry again for the late reply :(