Sign in to follow this  
Anita Malfatti

West Coast Violin Cover

wonderful!!! i never even thought about violin covers now i'm gonna be searching for a cover of every song in my itunes :defeated:

also how long have you been playing the violin/was it hard to learn? it's not something i'm interested in learning myself, but i've always been interested because i love how they sound lol 

UbsOye5.png

wonderful!!! i never even thought about violin covers now i'm gonna be searching for a cover of every song in my itunes :defeated:

also how long have you been playing the violin/was it hard to learn? it's not something i'm interested in learning myself, but i've always been interested because i love how they sound lol 

Thank you so much!! <3

Hmmm, I've been playing for like... two years. Not very hard to learn to play it, but kind of  hard to take a beautiful sound from it, hard to get better or something :) 

And I will always make covers of Lana!! So...

Thanks <3

Thank you so much!! <3

Hmmm, I've been playing for like... two years. Not very hard to learn to play it, but kind of  hard to take a beautiful sound from it, hard to get better or something :) 

And I will always make covers of Lana!! So...

Thanks <3

ahh i see, that's kind of how it was for me and surfing. it's easy to get the hang of it, but if you want to do anything more than the basics it takes a lot of determination to learn lol

also i just listened to the other two covers you have up on your channel and i love them too <3 great work

UbsOye5.png

Hey, I'll be posting my covers in this thread for the ones who like violin sound :)

Here's my new Shades Of Cool video <3 

Sorry the synchronization went wrong tho :/

so beautiful