i was just reading a thread from '16 of people being like "lol ur girl will never leak shut up about it"

if your girl leaked, there's still hope for yosemite

nothing will ever top the your girl leak(at least for now)...that song should have never been scrapped.

e1s11.gif

Yosemite is such a life is beautiful wannabe it's actual tragic

24v866e.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

YOSEMITE LEAKED

8331466.jpeg

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
spamming/off-topic

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

nevermind

leak yosemite, summertime sadness v2, diet mt dew baby, fuck my way, tnc demo.

oh and stream/buy baby on itunes xoxoxoxcxxlxxx

Edited by Lana Rey Loreen

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

March predictions:  Some leaker leaks a lq edited ver. of Yosemite, and all the twitter twinks kiss said leakers ass for the next three months, and fuel said leakers ego. We will get another snippet from My Song 57, and we will practically have the whole song, but the leaker will insist on not leaking it. Lana will see Yosemite has leaked and decide not to release it. We will get an instagram video of her humming along to it instead. 

March predictions:  Some leaker leaks a lq edited ver. of Yosemite, and all the twitter twinks kiss said leakers ass for the next three months, and fuel said leakers ego. We will get another snippet from My Song 57, and we will practically have the whole song, but the leaker will insist on not leaking it. Lana will see Yosemite has leaked and decide not to release it. We will get an instagram video of her humming along to it instead. 

what the fuck is wrong with u 

:noparty: 

sweetie dont jinx it

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

that's just how it is sometimes in this bitch of a fandom 

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

i mean with a name like lipsters what do we expect anymore

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif