Yosemititty

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

[Chorus]

We did it for fun, we did it for free, I did it for you, you did it for me, we did it for the right reasons

What if she's talking about trolling us big time on the lyrics? I mean, guys read between the lines.

We (her team) did it for fun (trolling us with a song that wasn't meant to even exist)

we did it for free (duh, teasing is free)

I did it for you (for us to learn)

You did it for me (yeah we gave her that good laugh)

We did it (once again speaking bout her and her team) for the right reasons (teaching us a lesson: too never ever trust her, 'cause "trust no bitch")

MIND BLOWN

principium

initium novum

et alia quinque- per et hebdomadam

Incipimus iterum

octo Ianuarii MMXIX

qWNxICg.gif

tantum ergo sacramentum veneremur cernui et antiquum documentum novo cedat ritui

In the car, in the car, in the backseat
I’m your baby
We go fast, we go so fast, we don’t move
I believe in a place you take me
Make you real proud of your baby

In your car, I’m a star and I’m burnin’ through you
In your car, I’m a star and I’m burnin’ through you

WGe8ynS.gif

Anyway YOSEMITE

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

What is "it"?

What did they do?

Why was it free?

What were those reasons??

That's not for us to know.

it's okay baby. i am here while u sit in ur slumber, take ur time my love. i love u

4715c1b73b464d07f6aa3eb71f3b3d60.jpg

We did it for fun

8LQ1.gif

I've been thinking, and how good could this song actually be? Like, if it were released I'm sure a whole lot of people in here would hate it just like they hate the rest of lfl. I'm guessing it's a change or tnc esque song with happy lyrics

qfrWuBl.png

@@salvatore this puta still hasn’t released her best song. Where are you father?

8LQ1.gif