Another homage from Lana to Radiohead in the Lust For Life era.

Yosemite is Lana's Lift.

The song, first teased in 1996 (live) by Radiohead never got a proper release before 2017 (same year Lana released LFL :facepalm:, Song reincarnation ?) for the re-release of OK Computer, the album it was intended for.  

It was dismissed by the band because it had too much potential of being a bop. It was scrapped last minute. And of course it has been a fan favorite for years before it's release.

"If that song had been on that album, it would've taken us to a different place, and probably we'd have sold a lot more records—if we'd done it right. And everyone was saying this. And I think we subconsciously killed it. If OK Computer had been like a Jagged Little Pill, it would've killed us. But "Lift" had this magic about it. But when we got to the studio and did it, it felt like having a gun to your head. There was so much pressure.[2]"

Source : Wikipedia

The circle will be complete when we get Yosemite in 2037 for LFL 20 years rerelease  :teehee:

This puta said that TNBAR and Yosemite are sister tracks.The Ying to the Yang

This puta only released TNBAR

Maybe Yosemite will be coming soon

Dear Universe,

Let Lana finally release Yosemite!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I thot it leaked again y’all keep giving me heart attacks

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Another homage from Lana to Radiohead in the Lust For Life era.

Yosemite is Lana's Lift.

The song, first teased in 1996 (live) by Radiohead never got a proper release before 2017 (same year Lana released LFL :facepalm:, Song reincarnation ?) for the re-release of OK Computer, the album it was intended for.  

It was dismissed by the band because it had too much potential of being a bop. It was scrapped last minute. And of course it has been a fan favorite for years before it's release.

Source : Wikipedia

The circle will be complete when we get Yosemite in 2037 for LFL 20 years rerelease  :teehee:

I just listened and WTF is this mess it's not even good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBGaO89cBMI

Literally a noise.

It will never leak.

Don’t be fucking rude

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

4e1c5cc6ab0c19ba17ce72aaaaa76d51.jpg

0eeb8b3a4484af82c94f60e5ea98d222.jpg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Yosemite probably sucks as a song. It's Lust For Life era and y'all only heard 2 lines a capella

I don't think it sucks per se, but it's likely it will deceive because our expectations are sky-high for it. it's a one-take song, it's acoustic... it might be too simple to please us on the fist listen. Unless she adds up a couple of electric guitar / synth outro to it...

Leak it

8LQ1.gif

0eeb8b3a4484af82c94f60e5ea98d222.jpg

Where is this picture of this bird-killing outfit from? At this point I prefer Gaga and her meat dress. At least she wears the brutality inherent in it on her sleeve. Literally.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Where is this picture of this bird-killing outfit from? At this point I prefer Gaga and her meat dress. At least she wears the brutality inherent in it on her sleeve. Literally.

I hope the feathers are fake...... But i found this picture on pinterest  and posted it here because of the quote. But this picture could be from the 2017 Elle (UK) shoot bc there is another picture  where she looks similiar like in this photo but I'm not 100% sure and another photo from the Elle shoot was chosen for the official Elle cover..maybe it is a outtake

Edit: After a quick research I found the photo with the similiar outfit

gallery-1494344856-lana-trees.jpg

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Edit: After a quick research I found the photo with the similiar outfit

gallery-1494344856-lana-trees.jpg

Your girl murdering ostriches out here but y'all just sticking your heads in the sand.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

Oh......

Wasn't Lana in a fur store few weeks ago???

I'm not happy about that but hopefully she will change her mind in the future...if she wants to wear fur or feathers than she could wear fake fur at least...

OiUHEXQ.jpg