@salvatore always 

:rip:  :toofunny:  :toofloppy:

MY BABY

MY CHILD

JUSTICE FOR YOU IS COMING

tenor.gif?itemid=9104812

what do yall think yosemite is like sonically? I mean besides the live snippets we have, what do u think the instrumental and backing vocals etc sound like? or what would you like them to sound like at least lol 

UbsOye5.png

what do yall think yosemite is like sonically? I mean besides the live snippets we have, what do u think the instrumental and backing vocals etc sound like? or what would you like them to sound like at least lol 

This week I dreamt about Yosemite - yes, i'm getting THAT crazy - and it sounded like GBA and it had a verse like the fire went out or something about the candle being blown out.

However, I think Yosemite sounds like a mix of BAR and Love and it has like a really good orchestration and before it hits the chorus there's like a climax moment. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

This week I dreamt about Yosemite - yes, i'm getting THAT crazy - and it sounded like GBA and it had a verse like the fire went out or something about the candle being blown out.

However, I think Yosemite sounds like a mix of BAR and Love and it has like a really good orchestration and before it hits the chorus there's like a climax moment. 

That's so crazy - I imagine it to sound the same way, with a little bit of a TNC vibe, as she's said it's folky and desert-y. 

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i dunno if anyone mentioned it yet on here but did y'all hear that kinda bogus sounding rumor that at her popup shop lana said to a fan that yosemite was gonna get released in the next six months

have u not read the pre-release thread in the last day or so