Sign in to follow this  
BuriedAliveByLove

HIM (Finnish band)

I'm sure most of you here have never heard of the band HIM, and most probably won't like them but I figured I would see if there are any fans out there. I won't even begin to describe their genre because I don't have a clue what I would describe it as, the band itself refers to it as "love metal". Their lineup has changed over the years, but what got me into them and the one thing that hasn't changed is their lead singer Ville Valo's voice. I figured a good way to introduce him (the singer that is) to those here is with a song he covered that was also covered by Lana.

As for the actual band, this was always one of my favorite songs.

Again I'm not expecting many of you to know this band. Most people seem to have no idea who they are, and so many people I play them to only say they like it to be nice, but if there are any fans out there it would be nice to hear from you and hear about your favorite songs and albums. If I had to pick a favorite album it would be Love Metal, and for favorite song probably Sleepwalking Past Hope. For those of you not familiar with the band, my user name is actually the name of one of their songs from the Love Metal album. I also figured since they are disbanding after their next tour now would be a good time to try and introduce more people to the band, because once the next tour is over that's it. :(

I gave up long ago, painting love with crimson flow. Ran out of blood and hope, so I paint you no more.