#42 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Genius

• OG Moderators
  • 12,543 posts
  • Fan Since:Lake Placid Church Choir
  • Favourite LDR Song:Get_Drunk

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

I really hope 13 Beaches is on Lust For Life based on title alone, give that tracklist some summer witch vibes please :defeated:

• strange weather, Electras Heart, Volta and 2 others like this

rcfbjId.png

#43 OFFLINE   luciddream

luciddream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts
  • LocationHollyweird
  • Fan Since:Lady Gaga's slumber party with Lindsay Lohan and Lana Del Rey at Chateau Marmont.
  • Time Online: 16d 11h 31m 53s

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:25 PM

Sure Joanne

I mean she wasn't dating with Wilson?

tumblr_oqczqgIVuy1tbdvauo1_500.gif

#44 OFFLINE   FLL

FLL

• Topic Starter
  • Validating
  • PipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Time Online: 14d 19h 40m

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:25 PM

I really hope 13 Beaches is on Lust For Life based on title alone, give that tracklist some summer witch vibes please :defeated:

I feel like why would she mention it if it weren't included? I mean the only other time she has mentioned an unreleased track, wasn't it because she was like asked specifically about it?  idk maybe I'm just reaching cause I really want it to be on the album too.

#45 ONLINE   Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Rosarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Locationa world of speculation
  • Fan Since:October 2012
  • Time Online: 20d 5h 9m 26s

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:28 PM

I feel like why would she mention it if it weren't included? I mean the only other time she has mentioned an unreleased track, wasn't it because she was like asked specifically about it?  idk maybe I'm just reaching cause I really want it to be on the album too.

Well if it isn't on the album shed just be begging for it to get leaked I must say

#46 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Genius

• OG Moderators
  • 12,543 posts
  • Fan Since:Lake Placid Church Choir
  • Favourite LDR Song:Get_Drunk

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:31 PM

Well it was an organic response to the interviewer's question, similar to how she revealed TWWAIYFBIWVYEVUG, which she said she might not include bc of its message. So that makes me fear for a song dragging paparazzi even if it made for a relevant answer

• sexwithme likes this

rcfbjId.png

#47 ONLINE   Wynwood

Wynwood

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts
  • LocationAmerica
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 69d 23h 53m 38s

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:18 AM

I can already tell 13 Beaches will be one of my faves off the new album
  • californianfreak likes this

#48 OFFLINE   strange weather

strange weather

crystal meth @ motel six

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Fan Since:born 2 die
  • Time Online: 40d 11h 1m 20s

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:16 PM

You have “Trust no one” tattooed on your index… Have you often been betrayed?

Yes. I’ve never been good at chosing friends. But now it’s better, I know how to go about it. I’ve learned one thing, and that’s that people show you really quickly who they really are. You have to listen to them, and pay attention to the signs. In the past, sometimes I’ve had lovers who’ve told me strange things, things I should have found unacceptable, but I closed my eyes. That doesn’t happen to me anymore. At the smallest indication of something strange, I get out. A love story that doesn’t do you any good is toxic. I finally understand that.

i'm proud of her for realizing this and saying so--her younger fans who romanticize her songs about destructive relationships especially need to hear this.  i'm just astounded by her growth and so excited to hear this album. i can't say it enough. i love where she is coming from this time around because this is what i wished for her, to realize what a good place she is in! the world is at her fingertips & she can do whatever she wants. that is powerful! magical, even! i hope she enjoys the fuck out of this era and really gives her all. 

• VegasBaby, Princess Martini, In your Chevrolet and 3 others like this

rosepixel.gif mysteries of love rosepixel.gif

#49 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,622 posts
  • Locationon the payload
  • Time Online: 85d 8h 52m 37s

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:03 AM

Lana Del Rey lounges on the divan.

She hasn’t left her false eyelashes, but she has gotten rid of her sadness. After two years of absence, the diva of “sad pop” comes back with a “Rage de vivre” translation of “Lust for Life” her fifth album which comes out July 21stand “Love” her single, which has already passed 50 million views on YouTube. Same hypnotic voice, same poetic universe for a woman who now has a certain taste for happiness. Since her debut in 2012, on the internet, with Born to Die which made her one of the biggest stars in music, Lana tells us in mind-blowing songs and beautiful music videos of her fragile life as a young girl haunted by death and failure. Today, she says that she has overcome these demons and her toxic relationships. Single, maybe, but a little more light-hearted.

Don't know where you got the interview but did it happen to have an author/editor? I'd really like to ask them about this date. 

#50 OFFLINE   Elle

Elle

lesbritish

• Administrators
  • 3,782 posts
  • LocationLDN —> ATL —> NYC
  • Fan Since:January 30, 2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:Yayo (AKA Version)
  • Time Online: 174d 3h 18m 18s

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

Don't know where you got the interview but did it happen to have an author/editor? I'd really like to ask them about this date.

Karelle Fitoussi. Smart idea!

34956392423_c3858a62f5_b.jpg

#51 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,622 posts
  • Locationon the payload

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:13 AM

Karelle Fitoussi

you should pm me her* idk why I said me lel on twitter/instagram & ask her about it!!  :teehee:

• Elle likes this

#52 OFFLINE   VegasBaby

VegasBaby

• Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 885 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Time Online: 7d 11h 24m 35s

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

If she wants kids definitely within the next 5 years is this gonna be her last album (or second last) before a 5 year hiatus? D:

either this one or another one and i think she will, yeah. id be sad if her career went on hiatus for a bit, but id be so happy she'd have gotten what she wants

:oprah:

• Cult Leader likes this

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

#53 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,622 posts
  • Locationon the payload

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:57 AM

"Rage de vivre", I like that title a lot more better

#54 ONLINE   Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Rosarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Locationa world of speculation
  • Fan Since:October 2012
  • Time Online: 20d 5h 9m 26s

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:35 AM

either this one or another one and i think she will, yeah. id be sad if her career went on hiatus for a bit, but id be so happy she'd have gotten what she wants

:oprah:

Yeah awww, id be happy for her too no matter what! She reminds me of Marilyn in this aspect also, like having so many people adore her, but just wanting the quiet warm family life too 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users