FLL

Paris Match Interview

Sure Joanne

I mean she wasn't dating with Wilson?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I really hope 13 Beaches is on Lust For Life based on title alone, give that tracklist some summer witch vibes please :defeated:

I feel like why would she mention it if it weren't included? I mean the only other time she has mentioned an unreleased track, wasn't it because she was like asked specifically about it?  idk maybe I'm just reaching cause I really want it to be on the album too.

I feel like why would she mention it if it weren't included? I mean the only other time she has mentioned an unreleased track, wasn't it because she was like asked specifically about it?  idk maybe I'm just reaching cause I really want it to be on the album too.

I really hope 13 Beaches is on Lust For Life based on title alone, give that tracklist some summer witch vibes please :defeated:

Well if it isn't on the album shed just be begging for it to get leaked I must say

Well it was an organic response to the interviewer's question, similar to how she revealed TWWAIYFBIWVYEVUG, which she said she might not include bc of its message. So that makes me fear for a song dragging paparazzi even if it made for a relevant answer

You have “Trust no one” tattooed on your index… Have you often been betrayed?

Yes. I’ve never been good at chosing friends. But now it’s better, I know how to go about it. I’ve learned one thing, and that’s that people show you really quickly who they really are. You have to listen to them, and pay attention to the signs. In the past, sometimes I’ve had lovers who’ve told me strange things, things I should have found unacceptable, but I closed my eyes. That doesn’t happen to me anymore. At the smallest indication of something strange, I get out. A love story that doesn’t do you any good is toxic. I finally understand that.

i'm proud of her for realizing this and saying so--her younger fans who romanticize her songs about destructive relationships especially need to hear this.  i'm just astounded by her growth and so excited to hear this album. i can't say it enough. i love where she is coming from this time around because this is what i wished for her, to realize what a good place she is in! the world is at her fingertips & she can do whatever she wants. that is powerful! magical, even! i hope she enjoys the fuck out of this era and really gives her all. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Lana Del Rey lounges on the divan.

She hasn’t left her false eyelashes, but she has gotten rid of her sadness. After two years of absence, the diva of “sad pop” comes back with a “Rage de vivre” translation of “Lust for Life” her fifth album which comes out July 21stand “Love” her single, which has already passed 50 million views on YouTube. Same hypnotic voice, same poetic universe for a woman who now has a certain taste for happiness. Since her debut in 2012, on the internet, with Born to Die which made her one of the biggest stars in music, Lana tells us in mind-blowing songs and beautiful music videos of her fragile life as a young girl haunted by death and failure. Today, she says that she has overcome these demons and her toxic relationships. Single, maybe, but a little more light-hearted.

Don't know where you got the interview but did it happen to have an author/editor? I'd really like to ask them about this date. 

Don't know where you got the interview but did it happen to have an author/editor? I'd really like to ask them about this date.

Karelle Fitoussi. Smart idea!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

If she wants kids definitely within the next 5 years is this gonna be her last album (or second last) before a 5 year hiatus? D:

either this one or another one and i think she will, yeah. id be sad if her career went on hiatus for a bit, but id be so happy she'd have gotten what she wants

:oprah:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

either this one or another one and i think she will, yeah. id be sad if her career went on hiatus for a bit, but id be so happy she'd have gotten what she wants

:oprah:

Yeah awww, id be happy for her too no matter what! She reminds me of Marilyn in this aspect also, like having so many people adore her, but just wanting the quiet warm family life too