WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta 2017 // May 20th

LDR is set to play at the KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta 2017 in the StubHub Center in Carson, California on Saturday, May 20th.

weenie-roast-lead.jpg?w=620

Is also spected Lana is going to premier a new song called Cherry from her new, soon to be released, album Lust For Life according to her lastest instagram post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Fe0wtkPZ0

Taking this into account it is also spected she's going to premier her new show for this year's Summer Tour with the backup dancers and the band, Lana and the dancers have been teasing it via instagram with rehearsals and new choreographies!

Exciting show  :party:  :party:  Anyone going?

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I just bought a ticket! I had no idea she was playing so close to me - only like 30 minutes away. After hearing the snippet and realizing how close she was I HAD to, blew off going camping with friends lol. Us LA fans are stupidly spoiled.

Also, @meultraviolence the show starts at 12pm PST, Lana goes on at 6pm PST. 

EDIT: Also just realized her set is only 30 minutes long :( 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Honestly, if anyone sees Lana before or after the show (to get pictures and things signed) please ask her about the release date, pre-order and/or how many tracks are on the record. xx 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Honestly, if anyone sees Lana before or after the show (to get pictures and things signed) please ask her about the release date, pre-order and/or how many tracks are on the record. xx

Back her up into a corner, look her in the eyes and ask her when it'll be released over and over again until she says something other than 'soon'.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So 6pm in California should be 3 am central european time and 2am british summer time (and also western european time for our portuguese lipsters).

For anyone who wants last minute tickets:

KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta 2017 is going down tomorrow (Saturday) at StubHub Center in Carson. Listen commercial-free starting at noon as Kevin & Bean, Kat Corbett, Stryker, Nicole Alvarez, and Megan Holiday chat with all the bands at the show!

Don’t forget to keep an eye on our Facebook page to keep up with all the action.

Production holds have been released and there are still a few great seats left! Purchase tickets via AXS.com.

I hope they're gonna do an interview with lana.

i76mrxw.png