WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta 2017 // May 20th

i was so excited for cherry and i'm really feeling it actually. but i don't get the lyrics.. like i don't get the meaning of it lol can anyone explain it to me?

I'm not sure what's she's trying to say tbh. But I think 'Cherry' will be the filler song of the album. But I still love it. :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i was so excited for cherry and i'm really feeling it actually. but i don't get the lyrics.. like i don't get the meaning of it lol can anyone explain it to me?

Well interpretation of the lyrics is different for everyone but for me I think the lyrics are about being in love with someone in a very intense way and "even in the face of danger" you kind of lose yourself in them? I think Lana is really good at this kind of song, like it sounds romantic but certain fragments of imagery in the lyrics show it isn't a healthy relationship ("all of my peaches are ruined" etc) even though there's a sexy/romantic atmosphere to the song!  :)

But yeah, that's my interpretation of the song, I'm sure other people think it means something else! In the end it doesn't matter, all that matters is the connection you personally make with the song!  :D

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Her outfit would've been so cute if she took off that fucking ugly hoodie wtf. She had a white blouse backstage why did she go on stage just with that

giphy.gif

the outfit wasn't great but hair and makeup wise this is the best she's looked in a LONG time. like she looked years younger than at the gucci thing

Her outfit would've been so cute if she took off that fucking ugly hoodie wtf. She had a white blouse backstage why did she go on stage just with that

Maybe it was cold..but I prefer this over the same- shaped dresses she was wearing all over 2016 festival tour

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Well, after I saw her live version of LFL I have to say that she needs to invest much more in her live shows if she wants to mantain a high profile career. Her fandom is getting thin and she'll never get new fans with performances like this. She can sing but she needs to prepare these layered songs better and she needs to learn to move and to be more expresive on stage. Her shows are still devoid of energy which can work with Ride, BTD or VG type of songs but not with LFL.The backup dancers were a nice idea but they seem redundant now, I think that she needs some quality backup singers instead. It was sad to see her in the afternoon, performing before a disconnected crowd.

can someone please remove the screaming parts from the audio  and try to make it little clear and in mp3 

i need it now i dont care i bet its not coming till july so  :defeated: thats how i ruined honeymoon first listen  :defeated:

Sadly, there is no salvaging these recordings. The crowd was fucking obnoxious, they were screaming over her vocals a LOT. That can not be removed without chopping up the song. We will get these 3 songs in HQ with her upcoming radio performance though, I think it's best we just wait for those

Sadly, there is no salvaging these recordings. The crowd was fucking obnoxious, they were screaming over her vocals a LOT. That can not be removed without chopping up the song. We will get these 3 songs in HQ with her upcoming radio performance though, I think it's best we just wait for those

thanks sis but  :deadbanana:  :defeated:

Well, after I saw her live version of LFL I have to say that she needs to invest much more in her live shows if she wants to mantain a high profile career. Her fandom is getting thin and she'll never get new fans with performances like this. She can sing but she needs to prepare these layered songs better and she needs to learn to move and to be more expresive on stage. Her shows are still devoid of energy which can work with Ride, BTD or VG type of songs but not with LFL.The backup dancers were a nice idea but they seem redundant now, I think that she needs some quality backup singers instead. It was sad to see her in the afternoon, performing before a disconnected crowd.

i don't think she cares tbh.

i think she's been very obvious about the fact that she misses playing smaller venues.

What is it she always says? "I'm an writer first, singer second." something like that?

~INSTA1.gif

i think she's been very obvious about the fact that she misses playing smaller venues.

What is it she always says? "I'm an writer first, singer second." something like that?

She obviously loves singing/writing and she loves her fans 

She doesn't give a shit about anything else. Her ideal venue would probably be at an old coffee shop slash bookstore surrounded by college students sitting on a stool with a handheld corded microphone 

a writer first that flies all the way to sweden to ask max martin if he could make her song a hit, lmao

Hello gays I missed the show and I even live in the same timezone as it :toofunny:  BUT I just watched Cherry... is it really only just over 3 minutes? That seems so short, especially for a Lana song! The last time we got songs under 4 minutes (minus covers and interludes) was on Ultraviolence for PWYC and FMWUTTT 

I think she cut the song short for the show because she only had 35 minutes. I hope it's longer on the album :pray:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg