Sign in to follow this  
H E R O I N

Lana with Stella in Beverly Hills - May 18, 2017

Looks like that coffee she's always drinking is really a skinny latte. :hawt:

coffee would be a lot better since it has literally 0 cals on its own haha 

unless it's some sort of magical instagram-promoted skinny latte that makes you shit yourself thin  :derpna2:

Smoking is gross but it does make you LOSE weight so she's probably still smoking 

She lost weight probs cus she cares about herself again

she probably lost weight because it seems to be what everyone cares about.

"SKINNY LEGEND" "FAT"

seriously it's getting old.

how do i join lana's pro-ana nation

these jokes aren't funny.

hate me.

~INSTA1.gif

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

this thread is... :awkney:

Fat acceptance has become a very amplified and popular topic since 2017, so it is not too surprising seeing members be happy she lost some weight.

I will say I think it is ironic that Lana, who has had numerous surgery operations, is often so criticized for her physical appearance. Anyone saying she needs to lose or gain weight probably ignores all her other negative health habits like vaping and smoking. She is a gorgeous woman even before the surgery or if she is not thin. But naturally people will comment on whatever. Like Britney said in Pieces Of Me, "I'm miss too big now she's too thin." 

Just now, Strangelove said:

Fat acceptance has become a very amplified and popular topic since 2017, so it is not too surprising seeing members be happy she lost some weight.

I will say I think it is ironic that Lana, who has had numerous surgery operations, is often so criticized for her physical appearance. Anyone saying she needs to lose or gain weight probably ignores all her other negative health habits like vaping and smoking. She is a gorgeous woman even before the surgery or if she is not thin. But naturally people will comment on whatever. Like Britney said in Pieces Of Me, "I'm miss too big now she's too thin." 

ya it's interesting how the times have changed... sucks how comfortable people were commenting on her (and other celebs) body.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, taco truck said:

ya it's interesting how the times have changed... sucks how comfortable people were commenting on her (and other celebs) body.

Covid lockdowns convinced people they were health experts. For many years fans defended Lana's unhealthy habits (Smoking, lashing out at the media etc.) but the moment she didn't wear a mask it was an issue. It's a fact second hand smoking (something Lana has done quite often) is very dangerous, yet there was never a conversation about that.