Sign in to follow this  
venicebitch

(CANCELLED) Lana will perform three new songs @ France Inter

yeah, may 26 was the speculated date, not the real one, but everybody says it was delayed and it couldn't have been delayed if July 21st was the original day anyway, because nobody ever had any confirmation that it was May 26 for a reason.

UMG properties treating May 26th as the date is definitive proof it was the original release date.

Also, Ben said it was pushed back for more collaborations. Can't push an album back if July 21 was its original date.

giphy.gif

It doesn't say why it was cancelled or who cancelled it so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but if this is another case of Lana cancelling a performance for no apparent reason then it's seriously getting embarrassing at this point. I hope it'll be rescheduled tho.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

yeah, may 26 was the speculated date, not the real one, but everybody says it was delayed and it couldn't have been delayed if July 21st was the original day anyway, because nobody ever had any confirmation that it was May 26 for a reason.

why would Universal Music put a speculated date on their website though, I'm pretty sure it was the original date but they decided to delay it a while ago. The BBC interview mentioned Lana saying that she couldn't leave anything out and Ben said on Instagram that she decided to add some more collaborations and tracks on it so that's why it got delayed

We actually said it was delayed since every source was saying May 26th and was even scheduled for that day in the Universal Group Music calendar. Anyway, it was delayed 100% since Ben said it was delayed so she could add special collabs and songs, so it may be May 26th or not, but it is confirmed it was pushed back.