Sign in to follow this  
venicebitch

(CANCELLED) Lana will perform three new songs @ France Inter

G-Eazy's entrance in Lanas life is bringing a whole lotta bad luck!!! Its the universe's way of signalling Lana to dump him.

Bad luck? If it was her who cancelled, that's not bad luck. It's the same lazy ass attitude that made her cancel shows and TV performances during the UV era because she doesn't want to leave her comfort area.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

this sucks :( was excited to hear ANYTHING from her ( I know we've been hearing a lot from her the past weeks but I wanna hear her sing everyday lol)

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Bad luck? If it was her who cancelled, that's not bad luck. It's the same lazy ass attitude that made her cancel shows and TV performances during the UV era because she doesn't want to leave her comfort area.

What you've said is right as well. But I feel like he may be draining her emotionally and sucking off all her energy like an energy vampire. I just feel like he's messing up her vibe/aura big time metaphysically speaking. Just see how the album got delayed. It might prolly include her collab with him. Have you seen the movie "Just My Luck" ? I feel like that's the case here.

Here we go again...

Everytime Lana gets a new man in her life is this mess. On UV was the same bullshit - she started do date Francesco and a bunch of performances was cancelled.