Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Interview with Ted Stryker for KROQ

@Tedgiphy.gif

Mebe they just edited it out for whatever reason

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

It didn't sound to me like she had only finished 9 tracks on Lust for Life, just that she was referring to a time where she did  only have 9 tracks finished. 

No she meant, until she has like around 9 tracks in written then she goes to the studio

exactly!

I feel like Lana's management (or maybe even Lana herself) are being far too uptight - like you're so special you're the only act to not be interviewed like everyone else - and it's audio only - and it's released later for management to censor things they don't like... hmmm

She just gets too nervous during interviews. Remember this one with NME? She keeps doing some odd face expressions. i bet it's just a personal request from her 

Yeah, I doubt Ted lied abotu asking. He said he asked. He also said someone else had the audio and it wasn't up to him to post it. So I bet they edited that part out. 

(inb4 LB goes and grills him on twitter... dont be sloppy guys)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

She just gets too nervous during interviews. Remember this one with NME? She keeps doing some odd face expressions. i bet it's just a personal request from her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRAFNSgk1Ns

it's sad if that's the case because we love her for who she is...

Still, im still convinced management have edited the interview audio.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Yeah, I doubt Ted lied abotu asking. He said he asked. He also said someone else had the audio and it wasn't up to him to post it. So I bet they edited that part out. 

(inb4 LB goes and grills him on twitter... dont be sloppy guys)

Too late aready done 

I bet they cut out the part where he asked about the date  :eartha:

That or he was prepped before not to lol! You could hear him say something about "coming out" or something when discussing the Stevie Song but he stopped. This was a cute interview. She gets so nervous and it is obvious in her voice. I just think her anxiety gets the best of her, I relate!!!! I loved the part where she was talking about the people around her being used to the way that she is, she basically alluded to the fact that she obviously doesn't do things conventionally and is more reclusive. Self aware!!!!

That or he was prepped before not to lol! You could hear him say something about "coming out" or something when discussing the Stevie Song but he stopped. This was a cute interview. She gets so nervous and it is obvious in her voice. I just think her anxiety gets the best of her, I relate!!!! 

He said he did ask her https://twitter.com/TedStryker/status/866290770252369920

It's not like she would've said the release date in an irrelevant festival interview lol if she was gonna say it then she would've already, idk what you guys were expecting  :lel: 

on another note, can we bring back "lel"?