Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Interview with Ted Stryker for KROQ

He did ask. Dickhead ass Ben and Ed had it cut out because they couldn't manage a blind rat.

Where do you think it was cut? After he mentioned having gotten to know her fanbase over the last couple of days? that's when I assumed he was about to ask

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

Where do you think it was cut? After he mentioned having gotten to know her fanbase over the last couple of days? that's when I assumed he was about to ask

If I had to guess, that seems like a question that you'd save for last, like as a bombshell piece of info.

giphy.gif

fuck them. they're playing with us and withholding the date as revenge for everyone here calling them incompetent fucks.

incompetent fucks.

thank u for the guest appearance hannah baker

wjb0sky.gif

Lanas label and management is so annoying. They cant do anything right and all they do is starve the fans. What type of hype building is this? Just tell us the damn date so we know whether we have to wait or not

The interview was nice but it would've been cool if she actually revealed the release date, it appears that she did tell the date to him but that the interviewer cannot release the date yet. I think it was interesting how she talked about her friends and other stuff though, so I don't mind that she didn't talk about it.

Why is the date being withhold? It's obvious at this point that they have one and and Lana's been saying soon for fucking forever now so it would make sense for them to get over with the date and move on to album countdown. Are they trying to hype up the release of the release date itself?

You could almost hear Ben holding a gun to Stryker's head

"Ask her about the release date I DARE you"

Fingertips in the shape of a gun

I feel like Lana's management (or maybe even Lana herself) are being far too uptight - like you're so special you're the only act to not be interviewed like everyone else - and it's audio only - and it's released later for management to censor things they don't like... hmmm

:hooker:

I have to know when I should save up my coins. :defeated:

That's for me to know and you to make up.