Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

'Lust For Life' Coming on July 21st (Confirmed)

I will be in denial for the rest of my days and nobody can change that. My grandchildren will ask me "Grammie, where were you when Lana Del Rey's iconic album Lust For Life was released, in the summer of 2017?" and I will laugh lightly, chiding them, "Oh, my children, that album came out May 26th of that year. In the Spring, like she said. Silly dears." Then I'll just get up slowly and start smashing everything in sight. And they'll just shake their heads and realize that this is why they were warned never to ask grammie about Lana Del Rey.

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

calling it now she was hacked or it's another joke I'm keeping the faith it's coming tomorrow xoxo come for me lol

I enjoy thinking it's coming tomorrow and I will enjoy it whether it comes or doesn't haha let me have fun (: we will at least get a song tomorrow I think

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

calling it now she was hacked or it's another joke I'm keeping the faith it's coming tomorrow xoxo come for me lol

I enjoy thinking it's coming tomorrow and I will enjoy it whether it comes or doesn't haha let me have fun (: we will at least get a song tomorrow I think

Hoping we get a song as well and maybe pre-order! Date is confirmed though!