Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

'Lust For Life' Coming on July 21st (Confirmed)

It's really nice to have a specific date to look forward to! I just hope she'll release at least two more songs before the album and that she'll make more music videos and do lots of live performances and interviews  :flutter:

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Wonder if Lana is going to do the Billboard 100 Music Fest in July...the timing would be perfect with this date,

especially as it appears the solo Jones Beach date was a bogus rumor. (And the Billboard fest is at Jones Beach, and in their concert list there were at least 3 TBA acts

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Something about this still seems off. Like 'fam' and her story / liking random tweets.. But 26th of May, as much as I want to believe it's true, isn't shaping up to be right. I'm sure Lana would've said something about that date by now. Maybe a tweet like, ''Lust for Life comes out mañana, kids. Cooked with love x'' Or something vaguely like that. 

Big Weekend is just around the corner, LfL's music video came out recently-- there is so much hype right now. By the time July 21st rolls around, it'll have died down (unless she uploads Cherry and / or another music video?). IDK what her management is thinking.. I feel like a June release would've suit better. 

I'm just gonna refresh Spotify every day like this until it actually comes out

axvEWjBTL.gif

source.gif source.gif

Reposted by Rob -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's very suspicious for me. She has never done something like that. I'm wondering if she's going to say more about it because it's ridiculous.

Reposted by Rob -

Maybe he doesn't know that his doughter lost her mind. :(

giphy.gif

she's drunk af lmaooooo.

but srsly, it's a ridiculous way to say the album release date. hunny she did T H A T.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Ben's acknowledgment -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS