LipsterDelRey

Lana's Undies Appreciation thread

Hey, at least she wears underwear. (I'm looking at you Paris)

But seriously, a lot of singers wear this cotton shorts on stage underneath dresses on stage to cover up. I guess those lacy ones are her version of that. They're cuter though, that's for sure.

Hey, at least she wears underwear. (I'm looking at you Paris)

But seriously, a lot of singers wear this cotton shorts on stage underneath dresses on stage to cover up. I guess those lacy ones are her version of that. They're cuter though, that's for sure.

This thread is proof that it's only right to cover the undies. :troll: I shiver when I think about possible psycho-stalker fans going to her gigs...

i am nothing and should be everything

This thread is proof that it's only right to cover the undies. :troll: I shiver when I think about possible psycho-stalker fans going to her gigs...

A few days ago I saw an article about Sky Ferriera (is that how it's spelled?) saying she has to wear two pairs of underwear and jeans at her concerts, because her fans try to finger her. Wtf is wrong with people?!

A few days ago I saw an article about Sky Ferriera (is that how it's spelled?) saying she has to wear two pairs of underwear and jeans at her concerts, because her fans try to finger her. Wtf is wrong with people?!

WHAT THE FUCK.

(tw: sexual violence/rape)

It reminds me when Courtney Love stage dived on a Hole gig and got finger-raped by the entire audience. She jumped in a dress and returned naked to stage... Some disgusting people victim-blamed her that it was her fault for jumping in a dress... poor Courtney just wanted to have a rockstar moment :( a lot of guys do it and none get this treatment (luckily).

Some journalist took a photo of the awful event in which she looked like she was enjoying it. That's how the song Asking for It got written.

WHAT THE FUCK.

(tw: sexual violence/rape)

It reminds me when Courtney Love stage dived on a Hole gig and got finger-raped by the entire audience. She jumped in a dress and returned naked to stage... Some disgusting people victim-blamed her that it was her fault for jumping in a dress... poor Courtney just wanted to have a rockstar moment :( a lot of guys do it and none get this treatment (luckily).

Some journalist took a photo of the awful event in which she looked like she was enjoying it. That's how the song Asking for It got written.

Things like this seriously piss me off. And apparently a lot of the people who would finger her were girls, cause they thought it was "cool". What the actual fuck? I can't deal with people like this, I get so angry I could slap them. And I'm generally very opposed to violence as a solution. There are so many fucked up and stupid people in this world...

Things like this seriously piss me off. And apparently a lot of the people who would finger her were girls, cause they thought it was "cool". What the actual fuck? I can't deal with people like this, I get so angry I could slap them. And I'm generally very opposed to violence as a solution. There are so many fucked up and stupid people in this world...

There's nothing I hate more than internalized -isms and misogyny... I swear it's the worst thing when women want to hurt other women. :(

I don't get how you can treat your favourite celebrity like that (or a totally hated one, but it's beyond the point).