H E R O I N

New Interview for BBC UK - Confirmed 18 tracks for LFL

VERY WELL DONE QUEEN, NOW I CAN FORGIVE YOU FOR DELAYING THE RELEASE.

I JUST HOPE ONE OF THESE TRACKS IS LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

No shade or anything but most of your posts contain life is beautiful :lmao:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

No shade or anything but most of your posts contain life is beautiful :lmao:

Yeah, i'm such a stan  :lmao:

I've never lost the hope to hear the full song

I loved how deep (sonically) Lust For Life sounds on the live version she sang today.

Loved how it sounds 'heavy' when she sings the line ''take off, take off, take off all your clothes'' for the first time. What they used, a syntetizer?

original.gif

Wasn't there an announcement about how Coachella wouldn't be on the album? I hope that's true. I can't wait to hear so many new songs, omfg...

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

PLEASE NO INTERLUDES 

i could hear her talk for days. i wouldn't mind.

wait a fuckin minute ladies,

18 tracks will NOT = $15.00 as per usual    :whoopi:

this album is going to cost a DAMN FORTUNE. LANA HATES US!

lol i'm pretty sure there will be a pre-order sale, and it won't cost more than 15$.....albums cost like 10$ now a days no matter how many tracks there are.

anyways,

I CAME

18 SONGS!?!?!??!!?

i'm so fucking ready!!

~INSTA1.gif

i could hear her talk for days. i wouldn't mind.

well honestly same, but one of my biggest pet peeves with albums is when they have 18+ tracks but filled with interludes, I've noticed that's more of an R&B/rap thing but still when I see that many tracks I get a bit weary. Tinashe's Aquarius is one of the biggest offenders.

te deseo, cariño

IM ABOUT TO SHIT MYSELF AT WORK 18 RRACKS OH MY GOODNESS LANA IS FOMING FOR MY WEAVE ULTRAVIOLENCE IS SHOOOOK THIS WILL BE WORTH THE FUCKNF WAIT HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I AM EXCITED

At work being THAT Gay™ having a meltdown about Lana

18 songs? WOW. It totally makes sense now why it took her much longer than usual to create this record! I can forgive her for the drought we've been in since Honeymoon now that she's going to be delivering the goods!!!

Although I'm EXTREMELY happy we are getting so many tracks all at once, my biggest concern now is that the album might feel extremely lengthy and drawn out. I can only imagine how some of you will whine (especially since you complained about HM being too drawn out and that was only 14 songs  :toofunny: ). Hopefully the album is truly diverse and "jumps around a lot" as she said, because if there's a variety of sounds I think the album will definitely make sense as one body of work.

The other thing that I hope she has done properly is have the songs with heavier beats merge smoothly into the acoustic side of the album. It could be a total mess if the order of the tracklist isn't organised according to sound this time around. Perhaps one of those 18 tracks is an interlude to separate the different sounds of the record?

I'm sure she's thought this through (as she always does with her tracklists) and she will deliver a truly spectacular experience for all of us. It sounds like there's a good mix of sounds coming from this album, so hopefully everybody will find something they like!

well honestly same, but one of my biggest pet peeves with albums is when they have 18+ tracks but filled with interludes, I've noticed that's more of an R&B/rap thing but still when I see that many tracks I get a bit weary. Tinashe's Aquarius is one of the biggest offenders.

it's Lana though, she likes poetry - yes, but she likes singing more. my guess is probably just one.

18 songs? WOW. It totally makes sense now why it took her much longer than usual to create this record! I can forgive her for the drought we've been in since Honeymoon now that she's going to be delivering the goods!!!

Although I'm EXTREMELY happy we are getting so many tracks all at once, my biggest concern now is that the album might feel extremely lengthy and drawn out. I can only imagine how some of you will whine (especially since you complained about HM being too drawn out and that was only 14 songs  :toofunny: ). Hopefully the album is truly diverse and "jumps around a lot" as she said, because if there's a variety of sounds I think the album will definitely make sense as one body of work.

The other thing that I hope she has done properly is have the songs with heavier beats merge smoothly into the acoustic side of the album. It could be a total mess if the order of the tracklist isn't organised according to sound this time around. Perhaps one of those 18 tracks is an interlude to separate the different sounds of the record?

I'm sure she's thought this through (as she always does with her tracklists) and she will deliver a truly spectacular experience for all of us. It sounds like there's a good mix of sounds coming from this album, so hopefully everybody will find something they like!

all her albums have blended well together though, so I don't know why anyone would be worried? Lana knows music..

~INSTA1.gif

I stg... that must mean the vinyl will be like 4 records... MESS.(confirmed: box set will include witchcraft tutorials, a strand of Lana hair, 1 gram of weed, a bong, the lust for life CD, probably a single 7" record, and one alien fetus)

giphy.gif

I stg... that must mean the vinyl will be like 4 records... MESS.(confirmed: box set will include witchcraft tutorials, a strand of Lana hair, 1 gram of weed, a bong, the lust for life CD, probably a single 7" record, and one alien fetus)

and it will cost the same amount that we pay for a Paradise Boxset nowdays...  :hooker:  LOL

So happy with 18 tracks... I'm pretty sure she'll kill it. I know there will be probably 4 tracks that will "lack something" but... wow