H E R O I N

New Interview for BBC UK - Confirmed 18 tracks for LFL

Wasn't there an announcement about how Coachella wouldn't be on the album? I hope that's true. I can't wait to hear so many new songs, omfg...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was a standalone. I've seen that on multiple sites now.

18 tracks? If there are more Love and Cherry type of songs than is all good. But why she said that she isn't interested in the reviews? Probably she's right, at this point neither she, her fandom or even the critics themselves give a fuck anymore.

I think the feature that the album was delayed for was probably Stevie Nicks, which yeah, worth it. I kinda don't expect any more surprise collabs

This means the next record will be released in like 2021 :defeated:

yeaa catch you in 2020 For LDR6 fam. She is definitely gonna take a two year/ three year hiatus. Then our queen will come back, cooler than ever

omg we posted the same thing at the same time :rip:

The way she says "songs that I can enjoy singing for the next couple of years" bothers me and makes me want this album to take its time. I feel like this is her last album for a while.

Will The Gays ever stop speculating that each album is a farewell album of some sort? Stay tuned!

No hate though sis :~)

Will The Gays ever stop speculating that each album is a farewell album of some sort? Stay tuned!

No hate though sis :~)

I didn't mean it as the last album. I'm saying the last album FOR A WHILE. :toofunny:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

"It mixes a more acoustic sound to a heavier beatsy darker sound that's similar to Born To Die."

She better not play me :crying4:

I already hear it in Cherry's production though ugh Queen has me living :crying4:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

PLEASE NO INTERLUDES

Oh God, I almost forgot about that! She might add interludes too.

If there are 18 tracks then I'll peacefully wait till July.

By the way, guys, can you make me understand why you guys want BAR (or Coachella, some of you) on the album, when we have already heard them? I mean BAR is great but don't you want a brand new track in it's place (something we haven't heard yet)? I just don't get your point of view.

Oh God, I almost forgot about that! She might add interludes too.

If there are 18 tracks then I'll peacefully wait till July.

By the way, guys, can you make me understand why you guys want BAR (or Coachella, some of you) on the album, when we have already heard them? I mean BAR is great but don't you want a brand new track in it's place (something we haven't heard yet)? I just don't get your point of view.

because we have a 96kbps demo of best american record and i'm looking for the final version in lossless

coachella is good as a one off single but it really shouldn't be on the album, unless it gets reworked a little bit

I'm excited about an 18 song album, and I have a lot of faith that the majority of them will be great. Although 18 is a lot of songs, it's not that out of character for her. Born To Die had 15 songs on its special edition, and there were numerous songs from around that time which have leaked since which could have fitted well on the album; and Ultraviolence gave us 16 songs plus some excellent outtakes. 

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png