H E R O I N

New Interview for BBC UK - Confirmed 18 tracks for LFL

I believe BAR is on the album. I was looking for a lossless version for West Coast & all the videos of that song have been removed from youtube by Lana's management. Not even a pitched version is available. (although I bet you'll find it on pico & all those mp3 websites)

BAR definitely leaked again in much higher quality. I was underwhelmed by the demo one but then I found a hq version on YouTube out of the blue like a month ago! I can't find it anymore though it's probably been taken down and I don't know how to share the mp3 rip of the YouTube video that I have x

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

18 tracks definitely makes waiting a little easier. The greedy fan in me hopes there will be digital and regional bonus tracks too, haha.

18 songs? WOW. It totally makes sense now why it took her much longer than usual to create this record! I can forgive her for the drought we've been in since Honeymoon now that she's going to be delivering the goods!!!

Although I'm EXTREMELY happy we are getting so many tracks all at once, my biggest concern now is that the album might feel extremely lengthy and drawn out. I can only imagine how some of you will whine (especially since you complained about HM being too drawn out and that was only 14 songs  :toofunny: ). Hopefully the album is truly diverse and "jumps around a lot" as she said, because if there's a variety of sounds I think the album will definitely make sense as one body of work.

The other thing that I hope she has done properly is have the songs with heavier beats merge smoothly into the acoustic side of the album. It could be a total mess if the order of the tracklist isn't organised according to sound this time around. Perhaps one of those 18 tracks is an interlude to separate the different sounds of the record?

I'm sure she's thought this through (as she always does with her tracklists) and she will deliver a truly spectacular experience for all of us. It sounds like there's a good mix of sounds coming from this album, so hopefully everybody will find something they like!

Myself, being ridiculously obsessive with keeping album tracks in the right order, am probably going to feel frustrated if the 18 tracks dont seem to be in any particular order. Purposeful ordering feels very satisfying to me. This is the ONLY thing i can complain about and its not even that bad :')