Sign in to follow this  
Veinsineon

Resident Evil

Really don't know why there isn't or wasn't ever a thread for this. I've been a fan of the games since i was able to hold a controller in my hand. I always loved the movies too, but this last one....I don't know I didn't feel up for it and then I just finally got around to watching it and I have to say that I'm not the least bit satisfied with the entire movie as a whole. The fight scenes and action were choppy and cheap, the supporting cast besides Claire felt cheap as well. There was no character build up or backstories. I didn't feel nearly as attached to this group like I did with ANY of the characters from the entire series. And I'm so disappointed with the beginning AND ending both. No Jill, no Chris, no Leon, no Becky, no ADA? They don't mention them at all. We were left with the interp at the end of Retribution that it was the survivors VS. Washington D.C., the last place structurally stable with survivors, only to be told a shoddy story about how everything went terribly and Alice is the only one left?  //:

WHERE IS EVERYONE FROM RETRIBUTION

Have seen the first 2 movies & played RE 1, 2, 3, CV, & on 4 currently. It's a great series!! Unfortunately 4 is shaping up to be my least favorite  :( I don't like the new human esque zombies... 

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.