Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Roses Bloom For You

I mean it HAS to be on the album, right? I mean Coachella was written in April! and it's out right now... She could've just overlayed a piano over her studio acapella and boom she is done! I'd actually prefer if she did so.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I got sooo happy this morning, first a small taste of the collab with A$AP Rocky and now this beautiful, heavenly song..! I can't wait to hear it on the album, I'm super positive that it'll be one of the 18 tracks!

Plus, it was fun to actually see her record it too and what it looks like when she's working. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My, my. This is truly the most beautiful song I've heard from the LfL era so far. Cherry, a close second. 

I'm in tears. Those jazzy chords and fragile lyrics, to the tone in her voice... 

If this truly isn't on Lust for Life.. then we've lost a gem.  :rollin:

This better be a 'Stairway to Heaven' and surprise release it without it being on the album. OR make it a deluxe.. Or Japanese edition.. German radio mix.. 

PLZ LANA RELEASE THE FULL

source.gif source.gif

whoever wanted a piano ballad looks like they got one ;)

And it's not on the album just my luck :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

It sounds sooo jazzy I can imagine Nina Simone singing this. But seriously her love songs are the best. This sounds so heartfelt and beautiful and so very unique. No one today compares

Omg that's what I was thinking! Her love songs are 100% brilliant lyrically, sonically, ugh!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

i just wrote a song last month that uses the melody from the first few lines omfg 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan