Make me your Dream Life

Lana Song that Currently Sums Up Your Thoughts on Love?

This is what makes us girls is the ultimate thing for me. It is so true, and girls cannot help it! We can talk about good and working relationships, and also bad ones in this case. Does not matter!

But Love is what I would say besides the other.

2ikzg5s.png

Realistically right now I'm kinda at "Meet me in the Pale Moonlight." Not quite yet but  :creep:

"Be My Daddy" when I'm thirsty  :hooker:

"On Our Way" has always been one of my favorite Lana love songs. It has so many of those themes I strongly associate with her - specific references to things (pink lipgloss), 'trashy' stuff (Kmart), a road trip to nowhere, sundresses, Americana references. But it's really sweet and all the references flow so naturally together. I guess this song is more "relationship goals" for me, lol.

The new snippet of White Mustang, unfortunately. 

Caught up in my dreams and forgetting

I've been acting like armageddon 'cause you

Hold me in your arms just a little too tight thats what i thought

Summer's meant for loving and leaving

But I was such a fool for believing that you

Could change all the ways you been living

But you just couldn't stop

Literally up awake right now because I just snapped internally and realized I don't think I want to be with my boyfriend of 4 years anymore and I literally can't lie down next to him in our bed.  :sadcore: 

Hope you pull thru better than ok after everything  :hae:

UV/Honeymoon

Right now, I'm just more or less, in a strange place when it comes to really finding love. Not being avoidant of it or anything like that, it's just that life now is good, and doing things for myself, by myself is good. Progress through thin layers of solitude. 

I did have trouble idealizing relationships and remnants of that, so Religion and even Groupie Love would fit well, but right now a lot of High By the Beach

UV/Honeymoon

For universal love, of course, I think Love fits the most. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems too. (Most of LFL is big warm hug around the world, imo tbh :P )

I guess when it comes to love in a romantic way, I always think about JFK, You're Gonna Love Me and For K part. 2 (demo). These are the ones the makes me feel the most "in love". Now when it comes to these two guys I had in my life (a crush and an ex-boyfriend)... let's see:

Crush: JFK, Is It Wrong.

Ex: ............... Ultraviolence  :ohno: , Born to Die and Caught You Boy (Ughhhh, now my favorites are all infected with this horseshit)  :blanche2:  :dorothy2:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Living Legend <33 i love this one soo much

obviously:

"baby you, all the things you do & the ways you move send me straight to Heaven - baby you, what you never knew, what I never said is you're my living legend"

is like the highest compliment to another.. adorable, sweet, heart-warming

but also "you never cared about my name & darling I never meant to defy you" // "I never meant to be bad or unwell, I was just living on the edge right between Heaven n Hell & I'm tired of it"

because it shows another very real side of love, the one that's not so perfect n beautiful but also exists & can be overcome with the right person