Elle

White Mustang

I like how it sounds... but I'm not sure about the lyrics yet. A killer and a singer-songwriter at the same time? Maybe he went crazy one day and killed someone, but... Artists doesn't feel like killers to me. >___<

Well, we'll see. I think I'm gonna end up liking it anyway because it did sound really good, hehe.

Look at how long that track list is... AND WE ARE STILL GETTING MORE, CAN YOU FEEL MY FANGIRL HEART?? Lust for Life is gonna sound AWESOME!!

The lyrics are nothing out of the ordinary for Lana tbh, I see other people on here say the same thing tho. Hmmm maybe Lana fans got use to the HM lyrics :lmao:

About to go to France, so thank you for reminding to download some Gainsbourg before I leave ;)

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

A killer and a singer-songwriter at the same time? Maybe he went crazy one day and killed someone, but... Artists doesn't feel like killers to me. >___<

Killer doesn't have to mean a literal murderer (although it could, see: K). It's an expression that has many meanings in different contexts; for instance, people warning Lana he's a killer could easily mean he is a bad man/womanizer/bad for her, etc., per her usual themes

other exs:

"That test was killer" -- that test was really hard

"You're killer at this!" -- you're really good at this

look at me being an English teacher :')

Killer doesn't have to mean a literal murderer (although it could, see: K). It's an expression that has many meanings in different contexts; for instance, people warning Lana he's a killer could easily mean he is a bad man/womanizer/bad for her, etc., per her usual themes

other exs:

"That test was killer" -- that test was really hard

"You're killer at this!" -- you're really good at this

look at me being an English teacher :')

Thank you, teacher! ❤️

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Might piss people off with this but.......

If you don't like Cherry and the snippet of this song then I don't understand how you are still a Lana fan tbh. Her songs aren't getting anymore upbeat, which I kind of prefer. Lana songs are slow but powerful and sexy. That's how I feel about this snippet. Hopefully those unsatisfied will enjoy what we get with time, it just sucks that the sound isn't already resonating with you. 

Girl... I loved Cherry, I listen to the KROQ's performance daily  :facepalm:  all I'm saying is white mustang is a weak chorus, and the fact that even I, who loved Honeymoon, Freak, Guns and Roses and other Lana songs which people said have basic choruses noticed really makes me wonder about the quality of the song

I mean

The day I saw your white mustang, your white mustang  :justride2:

Is that iconic? :um2:  I guess this is how people felt with dark blue, dark blue  :toofunny: but anyways, I said I was still going to bop to it, I am already humming to it, so... no problem 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if BAR and White Mustang are both on the record, wouldn't be surprised if this is a reworked BAR since it leaked either. Sounding so good though, this album is shaping up to be her most incredible effort as an artist yet. By effort... i mean album... let's be real she's a flop at promo

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Wouldn't be surprised if BAR and White Mustang are both on the record, wouldn't be surprised if this is a reworked BAR since it leaked either. Sounding so good though, this album is shaping up to be her most incredible effort as an artist yet. By effort... i mean album... let's be real she's a flop at promo

i hope they're both on it, White Mustang is kinda like a sequel to BAR

in BAR, she talks about him writing his record and then in White Mustang he finally drops it

:defeated:

Inb4 the whole chorus is:

The day I saw your white mustang

Your white mustang

Your white mustang

The day I saw your white mustang

Your white mustang

Your white mustang

The lyrics are nothing out of the ordinary for Lana tbh, I see other people on here say the same thing tho. Hmmm maybe Lana fans got use to the HM lyrics :lmao:

About to go to France, so thank you for reminding to download some Gainsbourg before I leave ;)

If you need tips feel free to message me :hooker:

EotAQlJ.jpg

Girl... I loved Cherry, I listen to the KROQ's performance daily  :facepalm:  all I'm saying is white mustang is a weak chorus, and the fact that even I, who loved Honeymoon, Freak, Guns and Roses and other Lana songs which people said have basic choruses noticed really makes me wonder about the quality of the song

I mean

The day I saw your white mustang, your white mustang  :justride2:

Is that iconic? :um2:  I guess this is how people felt with dark blue, dark blue  :toofunny: but anyways, I said I was still going to bop to it, I am already humming to it, so... no problem 

If you like Cherry then there's hope for you lol

I was talking more to the people who don't like Cherry AND the new snippet since they both have a similar style

(I listen to the KROQ performance daily too ;) )

This might be the first song this era I'm not feeling as much as the others but first it's just a lq snippet second I'm wayyyyy too obsessed with and hyped about Daisy Chains for me to pretend yall don't have the duty to roast me

ZKcaooE.png

I think I'm alone in this but I am so excited for this song. From the short 20sec clip, it reminded me of The Blackest Day + Black Beauty (Demo) and I am SO here for it!

right cherry and daisy #201 on the billboard charts could NEVER

Y'all might think I'm crazy, but "White Mustang" totally sounds like it should be on the radio (at least the indie ones). Lana would be on the radio more often if she got more respect. Her lyrics aren't basic and relatable to the GP. However I can totally envision this song being somewhat radio friendly, which I haven't gotten from other songs that were released so far. I know we only have the snippet, but I'm replaying it like a motherfucker and I can imagine it coming on the radio while driving at night. Why can't every radio person be a Lana fan? I would listen so much more often :crying: