Elle

White Mustang

Might piss people off with this but.......

If you don't like Cherry and the snippet of this song then I don't understand how you are still a Lana fan tbh. Her songs aren't getting anymore upbeat, which I kind of prefer. Lana songs are slow but powerful and sexy. That's how I feel about this snippet. Hopefully those unsatisfied will enjoy what we get with time, it just sucks that the sound isn't already resonating with you. 

THIS

Might piss people off with this but.......

If you don't like Cherry and the snippet of this song then I don't understand how you are still a Lana fan tbh. Her songs aren't getting anymore upbeat, which I kind of prefer. Lana songs are slow but powerful and sexy. That's how I feel about this snippet. Hopefully those unsatisfied will enjoy what we get with time, it just sucks that the sound isn't already resonating with you. 

cherry is no more upbeat than freak is, this is in complete bad taste

Girl... I loved Cherry, I listen to the KROQ's performance daily  :facepalm:  all I'm saying is white mustang is a weak chorus, and the fact that even I, who loved Honeymoon, Freak, Guns and Roses and other Lana songs which people said have basic choruses noticed really makes me wonder about the quality of the song

I mean

The day I saw your white mustang, your white mustang  :justride2:

Is that iconic? :um2:  I guess this is how people felt with dark blue, dark blue  :toofunny: but anyways, I said I was still going to bop to it, I am already humming to it, so... no problem 

Maybe it gets better! It's just a snippet, we can't know for sure. But I agree with you, but I'm kinda optimistic 

Could this be about herself? Or her Lana Del Rey 'persona'?

"Everybody said you're a killer" - everyone may have been giving her praise before her album came out, but Lana didn't believe in herself that Born To Die (or AKA) would be a success?

"The day your record dropped" - AKA or BTD?

"The day I saw your white mustang" - in the BTD video, realising how famous she was becoming, and how big things were getting?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

1. LOVE

2. LUST FOR LIFE (FT. THE WEEKND)

3. YOSEMITE

4. TOMORROW NEVER CAME (FT. SEAN ONO LENNON)

5. GOD BLESS AMERICA

6. WHEN THE WORLD WAS AT WAR, WE KEPT DANCING

7. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, BEAUTIFUL PROBLEMS (FT. STEVIE NICKS)

8. 13 BEACHES

9. CHERRY

10. DAISY CHAINS (FT. A$AP ROCKY & PLAYBOI CARTI)

11. ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU

12. WHITE MUSTANG

Current rumored tracklist.

feel free to visit my conceptual website- https://www.lustforlifetracklist.com/ :creep:

Add Change and we basically have the entire tracklist (minus 5 songs) :awkney:

This snippet is haunting me. I can't get it out of my head. I listen to it 50 times a day. It's the first thing I listen to when I wake up in the morning and the last thing before i go to bed. If this isn't on the album I don't think I will survive. The melody is just so insanely good, It's killing me. :crying4: :crying5: :lange:

I AM MY ONLY GOD

This snippet is haunting me. I can't get it out of my head. I listen to it 50 times a day. It's the first thing I listen to when I wake up in the morning and the last thing before i go to bed. If this isn't on the album I don't think I will survive. The melody is just so insanely good, It's killing me.  :crying4:  :crying5:  :lange:

This is me, exactly. I am beyond obsessed with this snippet. The melody and the lyrics just won't leave my head, I need the rest so I can live!