Elle

White Mustang

It’s not. He didn’t have an album come out during her writing for this album, so right away it takes him out of the equation. That specific detail always led me to believe it was about Barrie, but it could even be someone we don’t know about. People only think it’s about G-Eazy because she dissed him during it live once, but she does that with lots of people and songs that aren’t connected.

100% agree.. also the actor/musician Edvard egilsson resembles Barrie & the isn't it about"the one that got away"?

This song always reminds me of Heroin's verse/prechorus. You can kinda sing "IM FLYIN TO THE MOOON AGAIN" over the verse of this song. I really feel like this song had potential. Is White Mustang code for heroin? White horse is a nickname for Heroin. I think this song was def apart of Best American Record's concept album. I feel like this was/is part 1 to Heroin. I think this song really suffers from the two word chorus. I like the song, I just feel like it could go further. 

Is the H of the Hollywood sign Heroin? Did the political songs really ruin the concept of the original album?

Delete Love, IMF, GBA, WTWWAW, BPBP, Coachella,(THESE SONGS COULDVE JUST BEEN BONUS TRACKS) then ADD BAR and Yosemite and it would have been a concept about a junkie failing to write the best album they could dream of. A CONCEPT. Couldve been lanz best album. trump rlly ruined that.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Not only this is the best song on Lust for life

But it is better than any song on NFR!

:lmao:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

i never caught onto the “why am i staying” thing. also, has anyone ever dubbed BAR over this mv? 

never mind i found it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

I've been humming this song the whole day and now this thread is active omg

I was just doing the dishes and started singing it out of nowhere. Looked up, some guy across the street was delivering Uber Eats and we made eye contact. I kept singing and criticisms aside, it's a bop and I will NOT stop. :holla:

3lfQEhw.png

2 hours ago, 99centlips said:

wait what “why am i staying” thing? 

white mustang sounds like “why... am i staying?” think of that when she sings that part especially the second time in the chorus. 

so like “your white mustang, why am i staying?” apparently someone said it on genius and i can’t unhear it now lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole