European

Lana Del Rey set to perform live on german television show

According to this news post on the german univerval-music webpage, Lana Del Rey will be performing her latest single 'Ride' live on the german television show 'Schlag den Raab'. The performance will be broadcasted on the german television network ProSieben, on November the 17th, a day after the release of Born To Die: Paradise Edition in germany.

For fuck’s sakes…Lana on “Schlag den Raab”? What the actual fuck? Raab’s like the biggest German asshole alive.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm actually a bit worried about the part "I'm tired of feeling like I'm fucking crazy, etc.."

Hope she nails it though!

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

I can't wait for this!

Anyone know if it'll it be streamed online?

It won't. "Schlag den Raab" is a really long show, it always lasts 4-6 hours. But I guess the performance will be put up online in the days following.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

It won't. "Schlag den Raab" is a really long show, it always lasts 4-6 hours. But I guess the performance will be put up online in the days following.

4-6 hours? Bloody hell!

Oh right, thank you! :D

20r46kx.jpg