LOVE

Your First Unreleased Lana Song / How You Discovered Lana Had Unreleased Music

1949?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I honestly can't remember. But I remember that the first time I remembered being impacted by one of her unreleased songs was, when I found Damn You on YT and it made me cry. Anyone that has gone through what she's singing about should be able to relate 100% to the pain in the song.

Either Queen of Disaster, You Can Be The Boss, Prom Song Gone Wrong, Serial Killer or Hit and Run (1st version), i don't remember but i know for sure it's one of those 5 cause i remember always listening to them on PlugDJ with friends. The Prom Song Gone Wrong we were listening to was sped up a little cause soundcloud, but it lowkey sounded better than the regular version. Memories, I'm getting nostalgic rn.

qfrWuBl.png

Queen of Disaster on YouTube  :toofunny: The one that had that infamous photoshopped picture of Lana behind a pink background with a cat around her neck

Edit: This one hehe

n0nJcvx.jpg

omg same!! i remember hearing it on soundcloud bc someone linked it on twitter. i was so shook ... but only did i know what else was awaiting me

Holy Shit, this whole time I kept thinking Serial Killer was the first unreleased I heard, which is true but I actually found this song, uploaded as "Lana Del Rey - Ambulance" and I thought it was her for almost a year cause it was pitched and sounded a lot like Lizzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36BVryx33PU

Its an amazing song tho. I still listen. 

Either JFK or Black Beauty  :flutter:  :flutter:  it was one of those Youtube videos with this picture...I have nostalgia just thinking about it Lana-Del-Rey-unreleased-artwork.jpg

Ah that was such an amazing time. I remember someone used that picture to upload "Heart Shaped Box (Studio Version)" but it wasn't even Lana, it was someone else's cover. its still out there i think lmao, and it has way too many views