LOVE

Your First Unreleased Lana Song / How You Discovered Lana Had Unreleased Music

I'm pretty sure the first leak I experienced as a fan was the day Noir, Us Against The World, Butterflies Pt. 2, & Dynamite leaked. Either On Our Way or Hundred Dollar Bill was the first unreleased song I ever heard. Someone on another forum sent them to me when I was still unsure if I liked was going to get into Lana or not. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I remember You Can Be The Boss being the first unreleased I’d heard. I’d listen on YouTube to what was uploaded and what I could find until I found places to download them from. At this point I’ve caught up with all the leaks I think. What a great world we live in with so much material

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Damn, I wish I could remember the EXACT song. I think it was Hollywood's Dead. The song has the "Kurt Cobain" line in it, and you know, I was a Cobain worshiper back then lol, and I was in love with the song (still am).

SIRENS INTERRUPT THE SILENCE

This Is What Makes Us Girls Demo before it got released  :flutter:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Get Drunk

I heard in a Skins fan vid back in 2013, 2014, I don't remember well. Didn't know it was her at first because I wasn't a fan at the time and I only knew her deep voice from Video Games and Blue Jeans. I would listen almost every night, even thought I felt like it was a guilty pleasure (I was a bit of a hater because of all the backlash and I was heavily influenced by my sister who would mock her). But I started gaining respect for her, especially when the comments would praise and call her queen all the time, which made me think I perhaps misconcepted her.

Anyway this was the video, if the are any Skins fan here lol (I was Ceffy shipper too, althought now I'm just  :um3: ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsaeM4Br58M

Switched to this later:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9KoU2OAYMs

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Mines was probably Serial Killer or Afraid as when I first found her I only listened to her on Youtube for months and those were 2 of the first songs I knew at the time I didn't even know they were unreleased they were just recommended at the side and I didn't know anything about her or her albums.