TrailerParkDarling

ElleUK Q&A with Lana Del Rey

I think Jaime's a fairly new friends, so she didn't have to mention her, but I think she'd have got away saying 'my family, my dear friends jane and wendy, my boyfriend, and my managers.'

That would have been better. Lana and Jaime seem very close, though. they meet up A LOT and they can probably relate to one another because they both had a drug problem. Lana always seems to be hanging out with either Jaime, Chuck or Barrie.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think Jaime's a fairly new friends, so she didn't have to mention her, but I think she'd have got away saying 'my family, my dear friends jane and wendy, my boyfriend, and my managers.'

That would have been better. Lana and Jaime seem very close, though. they meet up A LOT and they can probably relate to one another because they both had a drug problem. Lana always seems to be hanging out with either Jaime, Chuck or Barrie.

seriously, her managers ben and ed and no chuck??? wtf?

I wasn't expecting any "groundbreaking" questions to be chosen but it's nice to see her addressing Barrie as her bf more openly. Maybe it'll stop all those rumored bfs every time she goes out w friends

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

Who cares who she names as close, geez. You guy moan about everything.

We're not moaning, but it's kind of odd how she thinks her managers are more important to her than her family.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I'm happy there was one cinema question. I sorta figured "The Big Sleep" would be her choice.

Also I'm pleasantly surprised she mentioned Natalie Wood. Definitely a stylish star but I'm also shocked she hasn't mentioned her at least once in a song, or Lauren Bacall? I'd prefer some new names over the repetitive Elvis and Marilyn Monroe for once.

Why?

I wouldn't name my parents or my sisters in my closest either, doesn't mean i hate them.

She and Chuck seem to be very close though.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Why?

I wouldn't name my parents or my sisters in my closest either, doesn't mean i hate them.

She and Chuck seem to be very close though.

yeah, her and Chuck seem close~ and she often says things like my beautiful family', etc. I just think it's kind of strange that her managers are more important to her, like of course they're friends, but it's a professional relationship.. I don't know.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

yeah, her and Chuck seem close~ and she often says things like my beautiful family', etc. I just think it's kind of strange that her managers are more important to her, like of course they're friends, but it's a professional relationship.. I don't know.

We only see pictures, they frame 3 seconds of your life, they don't mean anything especially if they're from the paparazzi.

My friends went to Barcelona this summer, they took photos and made a video. All the people who saw them were like "OMG! You guys had so much fun!" - but it was in fact one of the worst trip they've ever made. :D

I guess she really appreciate them because they did everything for Lana Del Rey to succeed. They're strangers, they didn't have to do what they did for her, so it's even more valuable. She believes in the kindness of strangers...

up45I.gif

We only see pictures, they frame 3 seconds of your life, they don't mean anything especially if they're from the paparazzi.

My friends went to Barcelona this summer, they took photos and made a video. All the people who saw them were like "OMG! You guys had so much fun!" - but it was in fact one of the worst trip they've ever made. :D

I guess she really appreciate them because they did everything for Lana Del Rey to succeed. They're strangers, they didn't have to do what they did for her, so it's even more valuable. She believe in the kindness of strangers...

They're seen together all of the time. Chuck travels around the US with Lana...they seem very close. I could be wrong though. Maybe she also didn't feel the need to say it because it's so obvious to Chuck and she just wanted to mention the Wendy, Jane and her managers to thank them publicly.

They're seen together all of the time. Chuck travels around the US with Lana...they seem very close. I could be wrong though. Maybe she also didn't feel the need to say it because it's so obvious to Chuck and she just wanted to mention the Wendy, Jane and her managers to thank them publicly.

I agree, it's quiet obvious that her and her sister are close, they seem to share lots of thing together. I'm just saying that a picture can either reflect everything or nothing. I roll my eyes when people ask question such as "Who's your best friend?" or worse "Do you like your mom or dad better?" If you answer you can be sure you'll hurt someone's feeling.

And I'm thinking that I might have seen a photo of Lana with her two friends, I just can't remember where I saw it...

up45I.gif