Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana is throwing a Birthday Party!

Y'all it's just a birthday party

There won't be any album news

Ngl I wouldn't be surprised if there was something tomorrow. She does it all the time at these small LA things. Pretty sure she dropped news at things like Tropico, etc.

I can't at people actually thinking there will be L4L news. If she's even going to be there then I'm pretty sure she'll not do anything promo-related but celebrate her fucking birthday. Getting close with her batcrazy, braindead "YASS QUEEN" fans is definitly going to take all of her mental ressources and give her an excuse to cancel every possible TV performance for this era. The only thing I could imagine is a 5 second instagram vid where she tells someone the name of her favourite track on the album or whatever. But no official announcements.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm trying to go! I doubt she won't mention anything at all, if she wanted to celebrate her birthday and not acknowledge anything regarding her music she'd do it in private and not at a publicly announced event that fans will presumably go to. She wouldn't be open inviting fans to stuff if she didn't have something to say, she's too private for that and knows better by now. Also this is a club, so I'm imagining this is 21+ which weeds out the crazy teens. I'm optimistic! :) I just hope I make it in!

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Also MATD dropped Froot song on her birthday, after having a party thing if I remember right ;) #collabconfirmed #obviously

I'm trying to go! I doubt she won't mention anything at all, if she wanted to celebrate her birthday and not acknowledge anything regarding her music she'd do it in private and not at a publicly announced event that fans will presumably go to. She wouldn't be open inviting fans to stuff if she didn't have something to say, she's too private for that and knows better by now. Also this is a club, so I'm imagining this is 21+ which weeds out the crazy teens. I'm optimistic! :) I just hope I make it in!

Exactly. Btw, I hope you get in!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Their dinner menu is like $12 avocado toast, I doubt you have to reserve VIP tables to go.

Or at least I hope cause I'm broke

eeeeeeeeerrr... Rich Queen

GWAFTPzAvzc.jpg

wtf WHY IT'S SO EXPENSIVE

i would go just bc it's lana's bday (IF I WERE RICH) what the actual fuck

-

if i were that rich i wouldn't spend my money like that i would pet doggos lot doggos

dogos

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

is she gonna start hanging out with the Kardashians and Scott Disick now tbh? :assad:

Lana's too good to be hanging around with them. :smokes:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven