Say Yes to Heaven

New Single "Summer Bummer" Out Soon

Feat.? 

Fuck Lana, enough feats (and if you wanted a feat. with a rapper then why not call MGK?).

It's obvi that i'm fucking curious, after all it's a song from our queen, but i'm afraid we'll get too much feats on the album (A$ap, Stevie, Sean - those are confirmed - and, probably, Marina, Borns and god knows who). I just hope this to be good as LFL is and I ope I get surprised (I was like ''fuck, another with Abel? enough bish'' but I loved it since the first time I heard, so I hope the same to happen with this one)

original.gif

Can somebody edit the cover so it doesn't have the font?? I need it for a photoset I'm doing

It was the best I could do lol

tumblr_os0pf8HgVJ1w5azgco1_540.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

oh so, it's real. which means, the tracklist is probably real. which means, what we most feared is actually happening. so, yes. I WILL stay bitter.  the full song won't change how i feel about it at all and nothing anyone says will make me like it. The era of disappointment is here, woo wig. 

tumblr_inline_n4qgs76L0B1soma0j.gif

we? I'm sorry, speak for yourself bc I'm living  wbRLomL.gif

image.png

I can NOT take this!!! This is the best photo of the entire era imo. Damn she looks good. Queen of making gays question their sexuality!

Lana Del Rey triggered my bisexual awakning, hun, it's okay

Although no man or woman truly lives up to the standards of beauty and perfection established by 2011-2014 Lana Del Rey

Why are people so critical of a song before they listen to it lol

Because most stans are annoying bottoms wanting her to sing about her pussy tasting like Pepsi cola, they don't want Lana evolving as a person and an artist and trying out new things. Anyway, I am happy to hear this news and I can't wait to hear it.

That title is inexcusable. How can you have summertime sadness then summer bummer? It's like she's parodying herself. And only getting 16 after being told 18. That's just plain mean.

18 tracks on the deluxe edition, most likely

also who is the third account she tagged in the caption of the snippet post & why isnt he credited as a featured artist

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif