Say Yes to Heaven

New Single "Summer Bummer" Out Soon

Alright I feel like I've missed fucking everything today which is usually a blessing except shit actually happened today but 

1. How do we know it comes out on the 29th? 

2. Was the cover literally in Shazam or soundhound why did they have it so early kfdsjfkasjdf

3. Are the lyrics on Genius real? I noticed that they updated but they sound dumb (although so does summer bummer)

4. Who discovered it? I'm recruiting them for my lab

Meth lab :illumilana:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

the legendary Harry Chapin (whom was quite similar to Lana in his relationship with his fans) had a song called Battlefield Bummer

(...and just like the man from the precinct said...

one of the greatest story songs of all time

So Happy the greatest song of 2017  Coachella will be on the album.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

That title is inexcusable. How can you have summertime sadness then summer bummer? It's like she's parodying herself. And only getting 16 after being told 18. That's just plain mean.

Amen. Not good.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

This puta better announce this I don't wanna play the guessing game of if this is coming Thursday night meaning Friday at 12 or Wednesday night meaning Thursday at 12 or with a pre order or whatever. I have to call out of work for the appropriate day!